EU: Drum circle hidden achievement!

I had no idea what that was, so I had to look it up. Here's the info from WoWhead for anyone else who's curious:

To get this achievement you need 8 people jumping on the drum circle at the same time.

The big central room in Thunder Totem, the main hub in Highmountain, is an actual drum. As in, a functioning drum that produces sound when you jump up and down on it and not only that, the pitch of the drumming changes depending on where you jump, with lower pitch sounds coming from nearer the middle.

"The Kodo Drum Circle is a celebration performed by most tauren tribes once a year. Despite its name, this festival celebrates the sacrifice all animals made to the tauren tribe over the last year. A drum circle, in which a tauren constantly beats a drum until another tauren takes her place, forms and lasts all of a day and a night. The drumming honors the slain animals and asks the blessing of living animals who will give their lives for the tribe in the coming year. It is a bad omen for the drum circle to break before the end of the festival."

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10398/drum-circle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread