• YES!

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Devm

Reformed
Make this happen..

Someone has to show these US kids how real tinks do it..............

Would be cool, I doubt I'll play if it ends up being on the US servers tho.

dem kids on the forums only know how to flame eachother, when it comes down to real gameplay they dodge
just watch XD

eu got like 4 people left.

Not only do these kids think too highly of themselves seeing they haven't met highly skilled opponents but....just like all the rest elite scum who think they own the bracket now cause they fotm,and premade and use gliders to compensate- because the trully skilled old players left the bracket.......bunch of you are so full of shit that it makes my stomach twist up....and the even bigger issues is that there is so much of you that the only voice to be heard is yours.....so lets see...you make a couple of fotm twinks,make a guild,play some arenas and you think you own the bracket.....you're skillfull but to a degree....long story short ---the old players would wipe the fucking floor with you.....and only the old ppl from this bracket know what i'm talking about!!!

No no wait.....you sometimes outscroll some hotshot so that makes you.......

Last edited:
Oh and just so you loosers know....that personal oppinion of mine is well embraced by a handfull of old ppl from this bracket!!!

Now be free to QQ

Last edited:
Not only do these kids think too highly of themselves seeing they haven't met highly skilled opponents but....just like all the rest elite scum who think they own the bracket now cause they fotm,and premade and use gliders to compensate- because the trully skilled old players left the bracket.......bunch of you are so full of shit that it makes my stomach twist up....and the even bigger issues is that there is so much of you that the only voice to be heard is yours.....so lets see...you make a couple of fotm twinks,make a guild,play some arenas and you think you own the bracket.....you're skillfull but to a degree....long story short ---the old players would wipe the trucking floor with you.....and only the old ppl from this bracket know what i'm talking about!!!

No no wait.....you sometimes outscroll some hotshot so that makes you.......

Oh and just so you loosers know....that personal oppinion of mine is well embraced by a handfull of old ppl from this bracket!!!

Now be free to QQ

You alright?

my mans totally correct :>

keep the votes coming :O

Users who are viewing this thread