[EU] 19's Guild 10v10 Discussion Thread

Aye great work, if your familiar with EU Scene at 19's and able put together a Guild Directory for it let me know I can add it to the sticky thread on this subsection. I got one made for NA ! :)

Noticed someone started one a while ago here: https://xpoff.com/threads/19-classic-guild-directory.91182/
Although slightly outdated, there are some new names to add to this.
Would be good if the OP is still around we can fill in the gaps

If anyone will be streaming Style & Skill vs Die Zerschmetterlinge , please post links here

It would be great if ETPG could muster up 10 players to Premade and stop prioritising 5v5 Wargames.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed playing PRO, style and skill and ETPG. I am looking forward to play against uwu and other guilds aswell. From my point of view, if you haven't played any 19s or WoW in general for years, this premade scene is golden and much enjoyable.

I want to encourage PRO, style and skill and all other guild that started premading recently, you guys are great, keep it up!

Thank you very much lad, Great games!!
And also want to encourage all guilds to work for this, its a great scenario for making a decent competitive bracket

It would be great if ETPG could muster up 10 players to Premade and stop prioritising 5v5 Wargames.
We are the first guild to play.. but if people arn't available; then not much we can do about it :) You'll get ya match, I'm confident - hangfire young blood

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed playing PRO, style and skill and ETPG. I am looking forward to play against uwu and other guilds aswell. From my point of view, if you haven't played any 19s or WoW in general for years, this premade scene is golden and much enjoyable.

I want to encourage PRO, style and skill and all other guild that started premading recently, you guys are great, keep it up!

Well said

Users who are viewing this thread