EU EU 19 BGs - Future Wargames

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Bestworld, Mar 16, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

EU 19 BGs - Future Wargames
    Update
    PuGs are on a break until further notice.

As most of you know, since the separation of XP ON and XP OFF BGs, all 19 daily pops died. We managed to keep them alive for a while by queueing at a specific time during the day and through organised Wargames. With the release of the new patch and the launch of WoW Classic though, a lot of people went on to play end game or Classic or tried 20s for pops throughout the day, which though is only plausible on a vet or f2p account and the game experience is not the same.

We miss playing 19s
    The only way to play 19s right now is either through co-ordinated queues (i.e. all 19 twinks queueing at a specific time) or through Wargames. In order to help co-ordinate better on EU we have 2 in-game communities, 1 for Horde and 1 for Alliance, to help keep track of active players during queues, as well as a new EU Discord since the old one unfortunately got deleted.

There is an effort from people to play on NA right now, but since a lot of EU players cannot play on NA, either because they cannot play late during the day, they do not want to pay for another subscription, they do not wish to level and gear new characters, or simply lag too much on NA Servers, we wish to bring back EU Games.

We are planning to Queue Warsong Gulch Specific this Friday at 19:00 Server Time.
    We will have a poll on the EU discord to see what date and time is best for everyone.

Join us and let's get some games going!

EU 19 Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/zcBuhaK
    If you have questions about gearing a 19 character on EU feel free to message us on discord

For Horde characters:
    On Aggramar/Hellscream: ßlackout Mrbestslayer#9172
    On Draenor: Lopio Lopió#8405
    For Alliance characters:
    On Argent Dawn: Verenyx Code#3900

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. OP
    Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

I was there for every other EU revival, dating WoD and forward, and I won't be missing out on this one either.

It was foreseeable that 19 would take a hit when the bracket separation occured, but we got through that in an okay manner. People still queued. Then we hit a sort of dry spot; then we bounced back. Wargames had a lot to do with bracket activity back then. The individuals taking the initiative currently for EU were a huge part of that back then. This is why I'll also be backing them now. If it wasn't for my own situation (work), I'd be happy to be more involved than I admittedly am currently.

I am for one optimistic, and believe that we can revive our bracket. It will require some joint effort of the EU regulars. I will be doing my part as a player. Will you? (addressing the EU 19 community as a whole).

However, I am gonna come out and say this so that there is no confusion. I am largely looking at my own interest as a player. I do not have the freedom to put in the basement dweller hours it requires for a European player to play on NA in the long run. I am sure there are other EU players that're in the same boat. That, or simply don't want to put in the extra sub, have to adjust to a greater ping disadvantage, have special attachments to their EU characters etc. etc.

See you in the Gulch!

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Troncat

Troncat ^w^

won't be participating in this or any future EU revivals because of this and the implications itll have on the bracket like i mentioned to kev already.

best of luck, youll be needing it..

4. artonkn

artonkn Grandfathered

i am one of the 14 twinks from eu who have collectively decided to not play these games due to the poor strategic timing and execution

• Like Like x 1
  5. altelie

altelie Member

I'd even take just some arena pops!

6. Morphyn

Morphyn Veteran

Lets all together try to get some pops!

7. OP
    Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Participating, or not participating, there is no reason to create a negative connotation to the EU revival. You've voiced your concerns to the parties involved, and if those are indeed your concerns, then you are not exactly averting the issue. Quite the opposite, actually.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Holythane

Holythane Lewno

How is this a bad time, everyone's meant to be quarantining, I even had some old players message me on Facebook asking me how 19s are doing as they have spare time now. I am down to join if we can get the numbers!

9. Klicka

Klicka Member

10. OP
    Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

In terms of people actually having time on their hands, and wanting to play, yes, this is the perfect time to kickstart the EU revival!

11. Klicka

Klicka Member

I'm ready to take a break from the veteran scene and start my subscription again for this lvl 19 bracket revival. But all of you need to put your egos aside and get your shit together.

12. partygirl

partygirl Toxic

Whats it gonna be James.

13. gabhEU

gabhEU Grandfathered

whats ur wpm

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Gixxer66

Gixxer66 Member

I've already committed to queuing tonight, and whichever faction is needed. I just hope it doesn't end up as who has the most Arcane Mages / Druids wins.

I'm very rusty with 19's and haven't done any Retail BG's for a long time, but will give it my best shot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kaløyan

Kaløyan Veteran

melt 1.jpg melt 2.jpg
    Im "melting" horde in 10-19s right now with party-sync. Come and challenge me in 19s!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. OP
    Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

EU 19 bracket revival #soon™ !
    Queue WSG specific this evening at 19:00 Server Time!

If you have multiple classes at your disposal, or at least 1 class on each faction, please look to balance out the games to the best of your ability. Let's try to have some good quality games!

See you in the gulch!

17. Kaløyan

Kaløyan Veteran

If any ally scum want to join me, "Kaloyan#21658" is my "btag".
    Just inv me and we`ll crush 10-19s horde together!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  18. Klicka

Klicka Member

I just resubbed and ready for bg's soon, hopefully we can get some good games

19. Kaløyan

Kaløyan Veteran

Good luck :p My sub exp in 3 weeks. Good luck to find an easy 19s BGs if you are a horde. Im 24/7 in 19s queue with my sub-account guy.

20. Spellpower

Spellpower Veteran

you do know this will be locked xp games right? so no 10-19 lvlers.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2020 ---
    2 pops so far!! hype!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2020 ---
    2 games going on at the same time right now :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2020 ---
    9 games so far? quality is decent. still a lot of things we need to work on for next time

• Like Like x 2