EU+US Essential Buff Checklist

I thought I'd write a quick guide for the essential buffs to snag every time you head out to PvP or PvE. While having Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer up all the time or having 20 stacks of Raptor Punch or Bogling Root in your bank would be cool, it's probably not going to happen. So here is the quick and dirty list of all the easiest to obtain buffs. If you're doing something without them, it's cause you're lazy...or poor (but really being poor is a symptom of being lazy amirite?)

QUICK AND DIRTY CHECKLIST

There are more that you can get, but these are the easiest to obtain. For more reading, see Bog's full list here: Ultimate Level 1 Consumables. If you don't like my list, I've listed alternatives to it and reasons why you shouldn't use them

FOOD BUFFS

Halaani Whiskey
- Unique 3, but only a 5 min run to get them.

-or-

Rumsey Rum Dark / Rumsey Rum - if you're lazy or your faction doesn't have Halaa​

BATTLE ELIXIRS / SCROLLS

GUARDIAN ELIXIRS / SCROLLS

WEAPON BUFFS

PLAYER BUFFS

Player buffs are auto-down ranked to the level appropriate buff, so find any of the appropriate class to give you with their buff. DO NOT pay someone for a buff...there are plenty of people that will do it for you.BLOOD ELF CASTERS ONLY

Does the Whiskey Still give Stamina and whats the Best way to collect the Rumsey rum dark?

Does the Whiskey Still give Stamina and whats the Best way to collect the Rumsey rum dark?
Some of the items on this list don't work anymore, lost their stat buff, or no longer give buffs to lower Level Characters, it'd be nice to see the OP update this very well done list to WoD. Rumsey has no Stam buff anymore.

Hey ... I'm back for a bit ... I'll get to the updates asap :p

Hey ... I'm back for a bit ... I'll get to the updates asap :p

just logged onto my level 1 on hyjal that i made with you heeeella fuckin long ago. sitting at the razor hill graveyard from spawn killing trial accs when you went for 100k. had like 8k kills on that little shaman :p

Holy crap that was a long time ago! We changed WoW rules because of that :p I believe the GMs response to what we were doing was "clever use of game mechanics" ... lol good times

OK...FINALLY updated. Let me know if I missed anything or if anything is wrong

I just did some experimenting with the tents after Blizz restricted the tent construction to Draenor. Since you can only use them in Draenor, I had this plan to mage port and set hearth in Stormshield, fly to the nearest fp, make the tent, buff, fly back and then port to SW with 57 mins left on the buff. Then when I wanted the buff again, I could hearth back to Stormshield and repeat the process.

What I found out was that you can build the tent, sit in it, and get the buff on your screen, but the buff won't actually modify your stats. Then when I ported back to SW the buff icon was stripped entirely.

Hopefully the OP can do another update, this is a great thread.

Booboo

UPDATED 01 OCTOBER 2015 (6.2.2)

FOOD BUFFS

BATTLE ELIXIRS / SCROLLS
GUARDIAN ELIXIRS / SCROLLS

WEAPON BUFFS

OTHER BUFFS

PLAYER BUFFS
Priest: Power Word: Fortitude
Paladin: Blessing of Kings -or- Druid: Mark of the Wild
Warlock: Dark Intent
Monk: Legacy of the White Tiger
Mage: Arcane Brilliance

BLOOD ELF CASTERS ONLY

HEALING
RARE(ish) BUFFS

Please add bandages and Amani hex sticks to this list. The sticks still work just tested yesterday

I know this post is hilariously out of date but I didn't want to make a new thread. I tested the https://www.wowhead.com/item=166750/draught-of-ten-lands on my 1 and it works just fine, +2 stam and +2 agi. Also stacks with guardian and battle elixirs, so I would call this pretty essential.
34ZRJQV.png

Users who are viewing this thread