Escape the Fate

Quack

Right so its all ready to go now, on the 22ND/23RD of December our multi bracket guild will kick off.
The Realm is Outland !
The Race is Alliance !
The Name is Escape the Fate ! ( yes the band xDDDDDD ) ( negotiable )
We plan on playing other brackets but our main aim is to play and revive 19s first of all, we will be queueing most nights after the 22nd, there is a few old school members coming back to join us and a few surprises along the way. Thanks to the 16 people for messaging me I've replied to all of you i think, i won't list our guild so far ill leave that as a surprise but for anyone else looking to register is remains confidential and no one will know until you join our guild if you're accepted.

The Questions You Must Answer :
Why do you want to be in our guild ?
What really caught your eye ?
Do you have access to ALL heirlooms ?
What do you have that other members don't have ?
Would you consider yourself multi-class-talented ?
Do you have Skype ?
Are you dedicated ?
' Obviously you'll still have to prove to us that you are worthy of a position ' ( copy and paste the questions with your answers in inbox to me ill reply when i can )

Rules :
No /spit /slap or any other kind of action.
No raging on Skype at guildies or non guilds.
Don't answer respond or give in to any questions asked which you think could make us look some way unprofessional.
AFK'ing is a problem in this bracket so I and the guild would prefer if you didn't but if you must you must.
No scamming bots or any other kind of glitches we play this game fair as possible.
Ragequiting is a noon without a legit reason.
If someone is bothering you before you CAPSLOCKING THEM WITH CRUSESLOOLOLO message me before hand and we'll handle it maturely.
* more rules to come *

Expectations
To obey all rules.
Act professional talking or playing.
Have access to Twitch and Youtube accounts.
Have access to Skype
All heirlooms.
Activity.
Dedication.
Pride.
Respect.

What we offer you ?
Elixirs pots enchants gear armour boosts and friendly Skype.
Funding.
Group queues daily.
Active guild mates.
A mature fun atmosphere.
Future Premades.
A wide range of tcg items for all true guildies and a-team members.

As on the topic of gy farming, no farming is allowed but containing is excepted because of course its a legit way to win the game.

As said it will be kicking off on the 22nd/23rd of december!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sincerely wish the EU 10-19 bracket the best of luck,

From an US player standpoint; you have enough people to que up. The problem atm is either que times or the holidays. As I said before; I'm not sure how other countries handle or respect holidays like x-mas. As I have said before; I'm glad you all are pushing for activity and my Christmas wish, is for EU and US to be active, daily. Even if it is scheduled.

edit

- Cookie :) GL EU 19S

Users who are viewing this thread