Equipment Macro's

nathaniel

Legend
Hello All

I am trying to find a source to use a "Gear Equipment Macro" to swap between a DPS set and a Tank Set. Can anyone recommend anything?

Thank You

I find the biggest benefit of using Itemrack instead of a manual macro is that it can consider multiple copies of the same item with different enchants. For example in a damage orientated set on a war I'd want 9 str bracers, but for a more balanced set-up I want 9 stam. If you had /equipslot 9 Fortified Bracers of the Bear in a macro it's just gonna equip the first one in your bags, regardless of enchant.

I use standard macros for switching weapons/shields during a fight, but Itemrack for whole gear sets.

@Cennix - You can just put the item and enchant ID in your macro if you do it manually though.

For example:
/equip item:1482:1898

This equips a Shadowfang with Lifestealing and you can do that same method of equipping for all your gearpieces with simmilar names but different enchants.

@Cennix - You can just put the item and enchant ID in your macro if you do it manually though.

For example:

This equips a Shadowfang with Lifestealing and you can do that same method of equipping for all your gearpieces with simmilar names but different enchants.

Link very useful so thank you for that - any link to a page showing spell ID's?

Link very useful so thank you for that - any link to a page showing spell ID's?

You can find the enchant ID in wowhead for instance, but it's somewhat hidden. Check below to see where

classic.wowhead.com/spell=20032/

PF3S35m.png

I would recommend you to simply use the addon ItemRack though. It's purpose is exactly what you ask for, if not better

For example:

TYVM for this info; I could only find bag slot macros which for whatever reason sometimes bug out.

For example:

I posted this partially in hope I'd get a response like that. Time to re-optimize again >_>

Users who are viewing this thread