EU+US Epic slitherscale grind.

Not just this particular item but to anyone's knowledge has ANY item from a dungeon proc'd to epic?

You guys are missing the point, only items that drop from RARE mobs can proc epic, not rare items from a normal mob (Druid of the Fang is not a rare mob).

You guys are missing the point, only items that drop from RARE mobs can proc epic, not rare items from a normal mob (Druid of the Fang is not a rare mob).

I've seen someone post screenshots of a RARE drop from a NON RARE mob scale to epic

Westfall mobs drop shit and they are not rare.

The main criteria seem to be:
does item have scaling tec?
does item have single source drop?

The only issue here might be the fact that it is an instance.

I think that the items that can upgrade from mobs just have to be a specific rare drop that can only drop from that rare or that mob (druid of the fang). Combatant Claymore can't upgrade because you can get it from other sources than just the rare in Maraudon.

i was farming the gnomeregan rare who drops emissary cuffs and i was starting to think dungeon drops do not scale to epic or my luck is just terrible. I think it is just world drops that can proc epic

Not just this particular item but to anyone's knowledge has ANY item from a dungeon proc'd to epic?

Here's the thing... if you look at all the quest rewards you're doing at lower levels, they all suck. Some are overtuned, but most of them literally are dogshit. So when they do go epic, they are almost on par with dungeon gear. Maybe a lil better.

But dungeon gear is already "good" and none of that goes epic. If it did, it'd be kind of overpowered... right?

These fang gloves ARE dungeon gear. Part of a dungeon gear set. Makes perfect sense they follow the same ruleset.

i think someone has a pic in the other thread of the rare fairy dragon in WC dropping a procced cloak

I think I saw the wand too, but again... they suck. :confused:

I've seen someone post screenshots of a RARE drop from a NON RARE mob scale to epic
Then I'd also like to see that screenshot!

Users who are viewing this thread