Ensuring high proc rate when making flasks

Merlin

Grandfathered
this is something i do when i make large quantity of flasks, usually those for lvl80 and below.
it also applies to making stuff like Truegold, Trillium bars, Living Steels and all other xmutes crafting

if you notice that when you let your alchem crafter goes on transmuting by itself (by clicking the Create All button), there is this pattern of several rounds without any proc, then once a while you get 1 proc, then no proc for the next few rounds, then 1 proc again, i call this a No Proc run

then there are times you notice several proc happens at the same time, one after another without breaking the proc .. i call this a Proc Run. sometimes a Proc Run can last a long time, giving you huge amount of x2, x3, x4, x5s .. so essentially you want to get as many Proc Runs as possible.

i will click the Create All and let the crafter crafts by himself, and wait for 3 rounds .. if 1 of the 3 round procs, i will not stop the crafting, just to see if it continues to turn into a Proc Run, if it doesnt, i will log out and log back in again, and repeat.

you need large quantity to use this method effectively .. when i make 1000 or 2000 truegold, i will get 40% extra, sometimes even close to 50%, living steel for some reason is much harder .. about 35% extras .. i do this on flasks using Black Lotus, cos each piece of Black Lotus is precious to me and i want to get the max out of each set of crafting.

by letting the crafter goes on Create All from start till end without intervening .. i always get a lot less .. some may insist its still random, well its up to everyone whether they believe it or not .. whenever i craft 100 vial of the sands, i can get extra 30, 40 pieces

so for example, if you are crafting ghost iron into trillium bars, you will get a lot more than when you are using black/white trillium ores, cos the proc rate of ghost iron bars into trillium bars is about 30% on average, and when you convert the trillium bars + harmony into living steel, again you get extra %

hope this is useful

usualy this works the opposite way - its named bad rng protection, when u repeat some action with a random reward(lvling profession through the green recipe for example), u get +x% success chance after every unsuccessfull action untill u get the reward and protection resets.
but if u say ur method works on a distance...well B. allways finds the way to impress me.

i have done countless time letting them Create All from start till end .. they will always give about 10-15%, at best 20% there about .. if i do it this way .. i get a lot more proc .. the only time i let them create all without intervening is when the pot, elix, flask are cheap stuff eg. swiftness potion .. this is a very very very time consuming method considering you are crafting 1000 pcs each time, which i apply only for things with more expensive mats, definitely cant be logging in out in out for things like swiftness potion

Users who are viewing this thread