EU+US Enhancer Shaman Gear

mczizegg

Grandfathered
Hey, im leveling a Shaman right now and I wanted to know how much stats difference there will be between Level 58 and 59. I mainly wanna help friends in Dungeons. Is it better to stay on Level 58 for max scaling or is 59 better?

Appreciate each Suggestion.

Hey, im leveling a Shaman right now and I wanted to know how much stats difference there will be between Level 58 and 59. I mainly wanna help friends in Dungeons. Is it better to stay on Level 58 for max scaling or is 59 better?

Appreciate each Suggestion.
59 Is a pretty good level for dungeons, we can Q up for Random Classic, TBC, and WoTLK, are you trying to get all proc armor? I wonder what the best spec / class , gear would be best for running these kind of dungeons.

59 Is a pretty good level for dungeons, we can Q up for Random Classic, TBC, and WoTLK, are you trying to get all proc armor?
It really is and its quite fun. My thought was to play with 2 Weapons and a trinket with a chance of a another hit + Windfury as Enhancer for huge burst. Was able to do 4k Dps but dont know if thats good or not^^

It really is and its quite fun. My thought was to play with 2 Weapons and a trinket with a chance of a another hit + Windfury as Enhancer for huge burst. Was able to do 4k Dps but dont know if thats good or not^^
It seems like everything atm is all trial and error, but I'm sure it's possible to have the best spec / class / gear to mow through all dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread