EU Enhancement Shaman

Cooltíran

I kinda wanna make a Enhancement shaman, but im new to 20 twinking. I dont really know what item I should go for, in terms of rerolling toon, until the item rolls epic..

Any of you have any suggestions?

<3

Go after a weapon. If memory serves the only farmable weapon enhance has are daggers. So pick a sweet mace or axe to get.

Use wowheads ilvl slider, stick that bad boy at 32 and find whatever weapon looks best. I feel like I remember westfall and duskwood having alot of good options

Go after a weapon. If memory serves the only farmable weapon enhance has are daggers. So pick a sweet mace or axe to get.

Use wowheads ilvl slider, stick that bad boy at 32 and find whatever weapon looks best. I feel like I remember westfall and duskwood having alot of good options
Why not fist weapon?
https://www.wowhead.com/item=58978/filthy-paw
https://www.wowhead.com/item=156934/house-wrynn-gavel
There is an axe with same stats as filthy in Duskwood that I cant remember the name off. Those are the 3 best options on ally afaik.

Last edited:

ty!

I don't know much about enhance to be completely honest, but instead of going for a glasscannon weapon. wouldn't going for something like https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=131291/soothsayers-harness&bonus=3636 (8 agi / 13 stam / 16 vers as epic) be a better option as melees are pretty vulnerable in this bracket and soothsayer's is a good mix of dmg and survivability thanks to the huge ammount of vers and stamina.

I don't know much about enhance to be completely honest, but instead of going for a glasscannon weapon. wouldn't going for something like https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=131291/soothsayers-harness&bonus=3636 (8 agi / 13 stam / 16 vers as epic) be a better option as melees are pretty vulnerable in this bracket and soothsayer's is a good mix of dmg and survivability thanks to the huge ammount of vers and stamina.
Enchance has farmable chest options though, while not really having a farmable epic weapon. Melees gonna want a strong weapon because weapon dmg is important. I agree, though, that they shouldnt be going after a glass cannon weapon, so the house wrynn gavel is a good choice (or something else with a solid bit of stam).

Enchance has farmable chest options though, while not really having a farmable epic weapon. Melees gonna want a strong weapon because weapon dmg is important. I agree, though, that they shouldnt be going after a glass cannon weapon, so the house wrynn gavel is a good choice (or something else with a solid bit of stam).
Yeah that was the part I was not sure about, how well enhance scales with weapon damage. I know for example outlaw's scaling with weapon damage is really good, but I simply have no experience with enhance at 20. And yeah I guess you can farm the rare on bloodmyst, but not many people have the patience to actually farm that rare because of how annoying it can be.

Also there is the option of going for 2 target epics like I did on my rogue and currently doing on my hunter. :p

What farmable chest are you reffering too? =)

Enchancer is going to be my next twink ones I gear my fury warrior properly (it's already OP maybe I should just stop gearing it)

I had a lot of success with enhancement at 29. At level 20 you don’t have windfury but the majority of your damage will come from rockbiter and stormstrike anyway.

I’d advise taking boulder fist as you will spend a lot of time at mid range poking people until you find an opportunity to run in and whack someone with a stormstrike.

Stack as much stamina/vers as possible and stay near a healer and you’ll have a good time.

I'm working on a 20 Enhance shaman at the moment.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/frostmourne/idiotbonkerz

The empty slots will be filled by the Following

Helm: Feathered Headress / Master Eng Goggles
Shoulders : Boulder Pads / DMF with Enchant
Cloak: Parachute / Epic Feathered Cloak
Chest is Silvermoon of Aurora 6/6
Gloves i've got Foremans with agi and Fang with Stam
Legs is Foremans with agi crit

I think i would of prefered a weapon with agi and stam rather than just Agi but it's not a big deal. Imo your priority should be agi/stam/vers/haste/crit

Good luck fax me with your quest upgrades (Fyi this shaman was remade over 60 or so times)

I think i would of prefered a weapon with agi and stam rather than just Agi but it's not a big deal. Imo your priority should be agi/stam/vers/haste/crit

Good luck fax me with your quest upgrades (Fyi this shaman was remade over 60 or so times)

Wow, dude! Nice epics so far!

Looks really solid mate. Mines gonna be an offset since I used my rerolls on resto items, but I lucked out on house wrynn gavel.
Having 3 slither pieces is still solid as the stats aren’t bad and you get the 4 haste. (Maybe gloves/belt/chest)

i heard that dps is what matters and not weapon damage, so daggers should be just as good. Maybe what i was reading was not right. It was somewhere on this site.

i heard that dps is what matters and not weapon damage, so daggers should be just as good. Maybe what i was reading was not right. It was somewhere on this site.

I tried this and it doesn’t work as they don’t count as ‘one handed weapons’. So you can’t use stormstrike/lavalash

I tried this and it doesn’t work as they don’t count as ‘one handed weapons’. So you can’t use stormstrike/lavalash

Wow, that is the dumbest thing ever. this game makes no sense sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread