Enhancement and general 49 advice

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've played my 49 enh shaman and was looking for some advice.
It is my understanding that many items in this bracket have been /will be nerfed.
Should I go for the stack stick trinkets?
Is naglering on the chopping block?
What are bis weapons for enhance? I think wraith scyth, but was it nerfed? What about mok'morrokk's headcracker (3.6 speed), probably bad for stormbringer procs?
When I last played 49 bg ques were pretty bad, what do you think is the best way to farm gold at this level during ques?
Thanks for the help in advance.

Stat stick trinkets, as you call them, tend to be BIS. You may wish to run Hand of Justice if you go with the weapons I suggest below.

Naglering is not likely to be worth running at all anymore. You're basically going to want as much agility and vers as you can get.

BIS weapons are still up in the air, but Mok'Morokk's MH with Ironfoe OH are looking to be very strong contenders, if not shoo-ins. Wraith Scythe isn't nearly as powerful, but it's still a decent proc for a class that needs sustain, plus it never hurts to have more burst.

Queues aren't that bad--about in-line with the other midbrackets. You can usually get a pop in ~10 minutes.

As far as farming gold, I used to run circles around Un'Goro and just mine there, which wasn't bad income.

Hope this is helpful. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread