Engineering

Cruplex

Veteran
Hello! I was wondering if you could still put rocket boots and such at level 29 from engineering?
Also, the leg enchant is lvl 85, do you need someone else to put it on for you?

Skløttmlog - Sylvanas EU

If you were thinking of Nitro Boost and Frag Belt these are unobtainable now since you need to be lv58 to train northrend engineering.
7900c341d3ebfc9e8f1529e024b40ec9.png

If you were thinking of Goblin Rocket Boots, it is pretty much uselss and will only increase your speed by a fraction. (like 5-10%)
└ Your best hope of speed increase would be Swiftness Potion.

Also leg enchants has to be applied on BoA legs on a high level character of yours, then mailed to your twink.
You can also enchant BoP items with leg enchant, but thats a longer story and there is probably a thread on these forums explaining it.

Last edited:
Also leg enchants has to be applied on BoA legs on a high level character of yours, then mailed to your twink.
You can also enchant BoP items with leg enchant, but thats a longer story and there is probably a thread on these forums somewhere explaining it.

Thanks!
But can't I place my soulbound legs in Will not be traded window, and have a friend for example put it on?

I watched a video posted on YouTube by GucciGlad saying you could do the frag belt in a trade window, is this still possible?

Users who are viewing this thread