Enchants/Consumes etc. before Sub runs out?

Skavenger

Grandfathered
Hey crew!

Building out my first 20, got a warrior, did the eng googles.

As far as I can tell BiS is mostly BG crates, a blue from SFK and BFD and then try my luck at quests for the epic RNGs.

Now, I believe I can buy SOME enchants for my future BG gear?
I've never done this so just curious what i should buy. who can apply the enchants to the gear and any other advice to give my warr the best chance!

Oh, also keen to drop gold onto consumes as well as I plan on stayin unsubbed at least until Pre-patch if not SL itself!

Thanks heaps :)

Now, I believe I can buy SOME enchants for my future BG gear?
Ye, vanilla and BFA enchants can't be applied without gametime (most notably crusader, minor speed, and accord to rings.)
I've never done this so just curious what i should buy. who can apply the enchants to the gear and any other advice to give my warr the best chance!
Couple glorious stats, stam to bracers, str or haste to gloves, earthen vitality, binding of vers to ring, mark of hidden satyr, minor power to cloak, and gift of vers to cloak.
Oh, also keen to drop gold onto consumes as well as I plan on stayin unsubbed at least until Pre-patch if not SL itself!
Gliders, drums, speed pots (insane as warrior,) sharpening stones, 2/2 food, etc.

Big problem here is that crusader cant be enchanted without an active sub. So you'll play for a while, get your two BG crate weapons, and then have to re-sub to put crusader on them.

Once you've gotten you 2hander weapons, change your loot spec to prot. You'll want the 1handers for SL.

Consumes I find useful on a warrior are iron grenades, discombobulator rays, potions of defiance, and of course gliders. Sharpening/weight stones for when things get sweaty. Food if you care.

You guys are legends! I Really appreciate it! Are Fury warrs dropping down to 1hs in SL?!
Titans grip is becoming a level 14 spell, so yes.

Having the ability to swap to sword/board is really nice anyway. Even before SL, where you'll have shield block and shield slam available, the armor from a shield can boost your physical damage reduction by like 10%, which is huge against hunters especially.

Users who are viewing this thread