Enchanting the bgs

Cherrycrush

Grandfathered
Hi all! been out of the game for a while with school and real life stuff =O,Was wondering if enchants and or things like armor kits and such work in bgs anymore.I was under the impression that they did not,However I keep hearing different things from different people.Some are telling me versatility chants work.Havent been able to play for a while just trying to catch back up.If anyone has a link or guide or info would appreciate it! Thanks happy gaming!

Enchants aren't supposed to work in instanced PvP anymore; would be interesting if some still do though...

Black magic works as long as the casted spell doesn't scale off AP. I.e. lightning bolt as resto/ele Shaman will proc it, but it won't proc as enhance.

Death Knight twinks can get rune forging from a higher level DK. I.e, send your loom weapon to your high-level DK, rune forge it, mail it back to your twink. I am currently testing various enchants and effects, but I don't have much time these days.

Hi all! been out of the game for a while with school and real life stuff =O,Was wondering if enchants and or things like armor kits and such work in bgs anymore.I was under the impression that they did not,However I keep hearing different things from different people.Some are telling me versatility chants work.Havent been able to play for a while just trying to catch back up.If anyone has a link or guide or info would appreciate it! Thanks happy gaming!

Nice username and profile pic :rolleyes:

The majority of enchants don't work at the exception of remote few. Some users here have been testing out many enchants, only time will tell which works and which don't!

Black magic works as long as the casted spell doesn't scale off AP. I.e. lightning bolt as resto/ele Shaman will proc it, but it won't proc as enhance.

Are u sure? I told about this bug to guildie few months ago and it used to proc. He was enha shammy.

Users who are viewing this thread