Enchant Weapon: Lifestealing

I threw Lifestealing on my Wingblade to test it out real quick for actual numbers against a 19 target dummy over a couple mins. MH Lifesteal, OH Elemental Force.

Life steal procced 8 times, with 1 crit. Each hit was 34 damage (crit was 68, but that would be 51 in pvp). Total of 306 damage. It also healed by 306.

In that same time, ele force procced 12 times for ~80 damage each hit. for a total of 975 damage.

For additional comparison, the undead passive, touch of the grave, hit 3 times at 51 damage each and healed for the same.

So, not as bad as I expected. But remember that MH elemental force would probably proc more than the offhand. Even then, ele force did 3 times as much damage. Lifesteal healed for 300 though, which isn't insignificant.

Its less damage than ele force. The healing likely isn't going to matter in most WSG scenarios where you want to pump out damage and you either die or get healed. In a duel, healing might be nice...but an opponent with elemental force would do more damage than is healed. I could see it as a FC weapon...but even then I'd guess mending might be better healing...or having ele force to have a shot at killing the opponent before you die.

Users who are viewing this thread