Enchant on PoD

Crusader. Literal no contest

I'll second that crusader.

If they go to bc with it, mongoose can be fun too, less people knew about pendulum of Doom back then, I had a 39 warrior with 3 of them. Sader, mongoose, and 35 agi. Most fun I've ever had in this game besides 70 twinking.

There are just too many sources that provide agility for 39 enhancement shaman, so you wont need it. Strength however, can be lackluster and you'd want to get it where it fits IMO.

Crusader. Literal no contest
Thanks for your answer, my only concern is: Wont it take forever to proc with a 4.00 speed and if it procs will it be useful for the few hits you have left as you only hit once in 4 sec? I was looking at lifestealing enchant to don't know how that will work.

Thanks for your answer, my only concern is: Wont it take forever to proc with a 4.00 speed and if it procs will it be useful for the few hits you have left as you only hit once in 4 sec? I was looking at lifestealing enchant to don't know how that will work.
If your goal is consistency, I don't think enh shaman should be your first choice.

Enchants like crusader, fiery, life stealing all work off of PPM (procs per minute). Fiery / Lifestealing average ~6ppm. Crusader is ~1ppm. Since PoD is so slow, you'll actually have a higher chance to proc crusader per white hit than a faster weapon (less swings per minute -> higher chance to proc per swing). It'll also proc a lot more frequently than a faster weapon when you hit a windfury, too.

100str adds 200 ap
200/14 adds ~14dps
14*4.0 adds 112 damage to each white hit

Crusader, when it procs, will add ~300 damage (before armor) to each windfury.

My motto when theorycrafting is to play to your build's strengths. Enhance's strength is getting lucky. Crusader is the best enchant for that.

Fiery/life stealing might be better dps, though. I'd have to test it out. You're pretty much guaranteed a proc every other hit with how slow Pod is.

Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong, But I am under the impression that windfury (generating 3-4 extra attacks) can contribute to a crusader proc, yes? I know windfury can no longer proc off of itself, but maybe it helps with PPM. Not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread