Emissary Cuffs

Eddie

Idc too
Hello 29s!

I have begun the challenge of making a 29 sham and I was just wondering if anyone has any guides for Emissary Cuff farming.

I am most likely going to be buying runs from strangers in trade (unless I get diss hearted), but I just was curious if anyone had any tips/tricks to expedite the farm? I was thinking have a rogue run me and have him stealth to check if rare is up & if so he protects me as I speed pot close enough to boss & die. Then he proceeds to kill. This obviously seems like a very costly method. But beats clearing most trash.

just wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with this farm and have any recommendations!

I guess I'll answer since nobody else is. I have done the farm for two shamans -- specifically wanted 5/6 Eagle bracers.

Below is the spreadsheet I kept. Not on the spreadsheet is probably 60-70 runs that I did prior to the spreadsheet/guildies did and I tagged along on. However, I listed the Emissary Cuff rolls in the 2nd sheet of the spreadsheet (which is why the total #'s don't tie out).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11EOphQLnrAgOx1sfqXmHbDe-XjT1Hjp_yUPR1C4_yEI/edit?usp=sharing

How you do the checks for Ambassador will differ based on your main. For me, I entered the backdoor and killed the first pack. Ran to the locked door and used Feign Death. Unlocked the door, took the elevator down and ran into the hallway towards the path that connects to Thermoplug. That L shaped pathway is where Ambassador spawns (on the opposite side of where you exit the hallway). On that ramp where he summons there are 3 packs of Dark Iron Agents and a patrol that walks up and down the pathway. If the Ambassador is NOT there, it will be a Dark Iron Agent patroling instead. You have two options: stand at the hallway exit and just spam your target macro, or run up and down the pit between the two sides of the pathway and spam the macro. It takes about 2-3 minutes to do on my hunter.

Edit: Reread your message fully. You just need the person to clear like 6 packs of trash, then you'll run straight into the pit and die, but DON'T release. Then you can get the item Master Looted / Group Looted to you. Just don't turn on FFA or have full bags.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread