US [Emergency] House Unfit to Live In At This Time (mirror of my 29 thread)

Idiot

Vitor Belfort '97 hand speed
Hey guys, as the title reads, my house is now most likely unfit to live in for the time being. To make a long story short, I think it was a group of people who had recently targeted me for problem B (I had a little run in with them at a bar, they were some biker tryhards who kicked me in the nards several times, and left me on the ground bleeding from the nose and mouth, for "looking at them the wrong way", and having a mouth on me that gets me in trouble sometimes), who now broke into my house with a jack and a big pipe, and jacked the roof up when I wasn't home. The jack is still there, standing on a stack of 2x6s, holding the giant pipe up. The walls and everything surrounding the pipe look sketchy as fuck. It's honestly the most bizarre thing I've experienced and seen in my life, and I've seen a lot.

They also cut my couch and loveseat sofa into pieces with a machete, leaving the machete lodged deep in it. They knocked down and broke my framed signed posters of Sting (the lead singer of Police, not the wrestler), Adrian Peterson, Joe Rogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Sting (the wrestler) and Wayne Gretzky. They stole my Pete Rose rookie. It was a Topps. Dressers and pots n pans tossed everywhere. They essentially trashed the place.

I need to call a building inspector or something tomorrow to get this shit all straightened out. But in the meantime, I was just wanting to know if maybe one of yous could let me bunk up at your place. I'm a bit strapped for cash, but I got a few bucks and I'm willing to offer up an xbox 360 in decent condish with a crack on it (still works), along with several games: NBA 2k13, NHL 12, Madden NFL 13, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11, in exchange for maybe a couple weeks or three at your place. Just til my house is good, or I'm able to find a new place to call home.

I live in Wisconsin. If I can't find anyone close enough to here, it's fine. I can call up my relatives and see what they can do. I just thought I'd ask you guys first, since I've played with some of you for so long I feel like we're real friends/family, and I'm a bit embarrassed to tell them about this whole ordeal. I get enough grief from them at holiday get togethers. But that's another book.

Attention: I mirrored this thread for my 19 friends who don't ever lurk into the 29s section. I apologize if I technically violated a "spamming" rule of some sort. I totally understand if the mods/admins need to delete one of these threads. Whichever is fine. I just wanted to get the word out to everyone I might know through this game.

Thanks,

Idiote

Sorry to hear that man. I would offer up if I had a place to call home myself. Hope everything returns to normal for you and maybe karma hits those fuckboys in the nads back

U can bunk at my place pal ive got plenty of frozen yoghurt and The Beatles LP's, It's abit far away from you though but we can work something out i think.

Although I also live in Wisconsin (near Lake Winnebago) I cant offer any housing D: . I can offer to come to wherever you are in Wisconsin though and bash some cockheaded bikers skulls in. Also, why didn't you contact police?

Although I also live in Wisconsin (near Lake Winnebago) I cant offer any housing D: . I can offer to come to wherever you are in Wisconsin though and bash some cockheaded bikers skulls in. Also, why didn't you contact police?
I think its just a prank

Good luck with everything homie. I've been in a similar situation, I know how shitty it feels. If you ever find your way to the Omaha area some day, you'll have a couch to crash on <3

yo idiote come live with me at the U bro!

how did they know where u live?

I live a block away from the bar. It was explained in the original thread.

yo idiote come live with me at the U bro!

Hell yeah dude. Get some of those 10s you're pulling to sympathy fuck me. They don't make em up here like they do in the cities ;p. Which reminds me, I drove through one of those hipster towns you got down there when I was on my way to see a Minnesota Windchill game...

Users who are viewing this thread