<Eleven Was Too Hard> Ravencrest Alliance!

Quintize

Legend
<Eleven Was Too Hard> is now recruiting more people to fill our roster. The guild was created a few days ago because we felt like we need an active alliance guild right now for 10twinks.
Horde already have enough people to queue for an exp-off bg since it's going very well for the guild on Draenor, so now we're gathering up alliance so can have a pop in the future.
Today joined alot of people and hopefully this thread will make even more people interested to join and do a favor for 10s EU.
We'll be farming RFC and DM on our mains to fill the guildbank up with 10s gear so people can get the best items available. We are also gonna put enchants in the guildbank for people who dont have money on Ravencrest.
And ofcourse, we'll be doing wargames and world PvP when our members feel ready and geared.

If you want more information or an invite, add hanesso#2928, CilloisYost#2431.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears this guild ended up failing, Me and several other friends were in it, There was 15 members most of which hadn't been online for around a week, 4 in total of me and friends and then 2 guildies (GM + CO-GM) Meaning 6 active members 4 of which was us. So after being in the guild for around two hours it appears our friend was kicked from the guild for 'asking a stupid question' says the co guild master, We all later left and created our own guild. After just over 3 days we have 23 active alliance members and then the GM + Co GM asked to join our guild, We invited them and then later that day they become really edgy and start causing problems at every point they could. I logged of and came on the next day. The guild bank items had been filled with rubbish and rearranged and they were both gone back into their old guild. Wish them luck with an attitude like that. It's just pathetic.

hey man! hit me up if you wanna do arenas/wargames. i got a nice grp i could bring! SuicideNow#2699 (that's my BT)

Users who are viewing this thread