Elegon - Lion's Fall | Level 19 Mists of Pandaria Twinking!

Asrael

Grandfathered
discord.png

Elegon - Lion's Fall 5.4.8
is a Level 19 Twink Tournament Server which offers a **custom Progression, custom Content and yearly Level 19 Twink Cups!** We are based on a very strong 5.4.8 Core and dedicate ourselves to remake the Timeless Isle to the Hub of Twinking. The most special thing about Lion's Fall is, that **we have scripted AI Enemies** for you to always queue Dungeons, Arenas, BG's and more within seconds with your friends or with only the AI Players!

**What we offer:**

• Level 19 Twink Realm
• Custom Progression though Gear
• Seasonal, Tournament PvP Realm
• Yearly 19 Twink Cups with small cash prizes
• Multiple Currencys to get Gear, Consumables, Enchants and more
• Scripted AI Enemies for Group Play or PvP/PvE
• Custom Starting Location: Timeless Isle
• Progressively unlocked Zones like "Isle of Giants", "Isle of Thunder"

We plan to release the Server this Summer 2022 and plan a Open Beta slightly before. If you want to check us out be sure to join our Discord Server here: CLICK

Also, watch our Trailer here: CLICK

Welcome to Elegon's Realm "Lion's Fall".

Sounds pretty dope. Whats the MoP 19 tier list and balance like?

Demo Warlocks rotation that xpac was pretty hardcore. Doom was slept on... Loved how all the spells changed once in Metamorphosis. The leap was hands down the best part of the class tho, i would waste hours leaping around not even in que lol.

SUPER STOKED for this! Really like the logo as well :)

I'll be ready to beta test, please! :slight_smile:

Demo Warlocks rotation that xpac was pretty hardcore. Doom was slept on... Loved how all the spells changed once in Metamorphosis. The leap was hands down the best part of the class tho, i would waste hours leaping around not even in que lol.

SUPER STOKED for this! Really like the logo as well :)

I'll be ready to beta test, please! :slight_smile:

Miss that so much, demo form jump plays in wsg <3

Video of it in action (Yes I was a clicker)

Users who are viewing this thread