Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Trump, obviously. Nothing is more boring in life than knowing what the future holds. With any of those other candidates, we know it will be another four years of the status quo. Could go that way with Trump too, but there's that element of the unknown at least.

Great idea, make Trump the most powerful man in the world, cause it'll be exciting to see the shit he'll come up with

im not even American and I've read pretty heavily into both sides and Trump having any sort of power seems like a really bad joke that's gone on too long. The prospect of him in power scares the absolute shit out of me

Trump, obviously. Nothing is more boring in life than knowing what the future holds. With any of those other candidates, we know it will be another four years of the status quo. Could go that way with Trump too, but there's that element of the unknown at least.

Have you read into Sanders? You know the reason he getting so much traction is because he wants to change everything? You've probably fallen into the trap of believing all the shit trump spouts out his mouth about Sanders (all of his claims have been proved incredibly false)

vote trump or you hate jesus

Watching the circus that is US politics makes me feel even more fortunate to be living north of the border. Then again, Rob Ford was easily voted in in my city despite him being a bumbling, bigoted, trust fund baby. It's just a sign of the times in Western society, I guess.

Watching the circus that is US politics makes me feel even more fortunate to be living north of the border. Then again, Rob Ford was easily voted in in my city despite him being a bumbling, bigoted, trust fund baby. It's just a sign of the times in Western society, I guess.

With this being said, are you looking for an American roommate? Because if trump or Clinton take this election I'm moving north

Simply based on thr candidates and anybody who knows anything about the candidates, Trump is the most likely to win. My personal opinion of him is very low, but the lesser of a three evils is always better than picking Diablo himself. Because he would really make you... Feel the bern. And hillary just sucks lol.

Simply based on thr candidates and anybody who knows anything about the candidates, Trump is the most likely to win. My personal opinion of him is very low, but the lesser of a three evils is always better than picking Diablo himself. Because he would really make you... Feel the bern. And hillary just sucks lol.

You are actually brainwashed as hell if you think trump is the best candidate of the the 3, you have it backwards

I'm voting for Sanders and if he doesn't win than in voting for Trump as I trust Hillary as much as I do Trump. Also I don't think Trump can do half the nazi stuff he says and hes likely to use it as some sort of bargaining chip with liberals. The guy is a natural leader and those people tend to win. Also if Trump does turn nazi than maybe Americans will get off their assess and fix this broken system.

I can somewhat relate to not trusting the Clinton name. But why you would trust, or vote for a racist, sexistic degenerate?

And real talk, what do americans have against sanders?

I can somewhat relate to not trusting the Clinton name. But why you would trust, or vote for a racist, sexistic degenerate?

And real talk, what do americans have against sanders?
I don't think hes racist, or sexist, i think the voter base he is appealing to is. I consider Hillary a threat to my second amendment, and my 4th. Trump is just a threat to my 4th.

Older people don't think Sanders is practical because they have never lost the cold-war mentality, and are too jaded to consider real change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread