EU+US Ele shaman?

Not worth it

I love it, very useful knock back. Heals n dmg are meh compared to rsham but not that huge of a difference to me. The knock is very useful for mid fight and getting select kills.

Ele shaman dream! I love underdogs, as long as they don't make up the majority of the team. Unless the opposing team has equal amounts of underdogs. Want to keep the games balanced of course. With that said, ele shamans do go for the same gear sets as resto shamans. Of course without the riversong enchant etc. But you get the general idea.

You actually become a rather fun element in the game. While ramp to GY and vise versa kiting is already good for creating openings, you kiting along with the FC just adds more to it. You have off-healing (granted, not strong, but enough to make a difference), and most importantly, you will send the cutters flying to zimbabwe! Buying you guys more time. And because of ghost wolf, you will actually be able to keep up!

While the class is not tier one, it has its uses. And if you find the class/spec fun to play, you should definitely go for it. After all, what's the point of playing if you're not having fun? :)

tl;dr: Look up resto shamans, the gear is identical. You want to swap the weapon enchant to ele force. You can also work with some creative gear sets for different situations.

Users who are viewing this thread