EU+US Elders of Azeroth - painful?

icehawk

The Beast Within
Has anyone tried to go through and collect all the Elders as part of the Lunar Festival?

It has got to be one of the most painful achieves! The majority are in $hit locations - FFS couldn’t they be near some flight point or something close - not in the middle of some random location surrounded by mobs looking to open a can of whoop a$$ on my poor little 20 backside :(

Anyway, just a bit of a whinge, if anyone else is going for the Coins for mogs and pets, feel free to dump in this thread..... unless of course ur enjoying it all :eek:

i have undertook the task of obtaining everything from the Lunar Festival in one go this year
i only need 1 more pet
and 2 more hat mogs

#nolife

i have not tried yet
but are the dungeon elders inside dungeons or outside by the entrance?

Has anyone tried to go through and collect all the Elders as part of the Lunar Festival?
Yep, Got them all except the Elders of the Dungeons which are inside dungeons.
For the harder to live through ones create a macro. Use immediately after clicking on the Elder.
/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1)
/script CompleteQuest()
/script GetQuestReward()

I've got all the toys and mog's this year and collected as many Elders as I could. Going for the 1000 quests completed Achievement this year.

Just did Kalimdor and Cataclysm Elders on my Guardian (had the most FPs)... i don't mind the 80 mobs but the Alli elites one-shot from a distance, so I am hesitating on the Eastern Kingdoms. Props to anyone doing this on a non-drood!

I'm also not impressed with the rewards :/ I'm assuming from the description that the crowns can only be mogged during the Lunar Festival?!

I'm also not impressed with the rewards :/ I'm assuming from the description that the crowns can only be mogged during the Lunar Festival?!

So it would seem. The crowns, for 25 coins a piece, aren't all that impressive I have to agree. But hey, gotta get 'em all.

i did them last time with pally bubble or mage ice block. didnt bother this year as ive become inactive

Just did Kalimdor and Cataclysm Elders on my Guardian (had the most FPs)... i don't mind the 80 mobs but the Alli elites one-shot from a distance, so I am hesitating on the Eastern Kingdoms. Props to anyone doing this on a non-drood!

druid is not the only way

paladin is good cuz of bubble
mage is good cuz of ports

saves time in diff ways

nelf vanish also useful.
trying to control ocd but ended up getting buncha stuff. still prefer it to dailies on love event. got that ugly chicken.

just remembered a game mechanic f2ps can "use" to get to wintergrasp.
be on your way in icecrown to get to wg from the north, icc. you will surely die. get there flying, dead. make sure to pick place where you will loose flying as you enter wg. run to graveyard and spirit healer will autoresurrect you in a couple of seconds. there is always one at your faction's flight master if other faction holds wg.

just remembered a game mechanic f2ps can "use" to get to wintergrasp.
be on your way in icecrown to get to wg from the north, icc. you will surely die. get there flying, dead. make sure to pick place where you will loose flying as you enter wg. run to graveyard and spirit healer will autoresurrect you in a couple of seconds. there is always one at your faction's flight master if other faction holds wg.

maybe next year

rip lunar festival

yeah, too late, i know. i was busy these days, didn't check forums. but as you get there, you learn flight path and you're set. also, i think there is another event, maybe that summer one, that has something in wintergrasp.

yeah, too late, i know. i was busy these days, didn't check forums. but as you get there, you learn flight path and you're set. also, i think there is another event, maybe that summer one, that has something in wintergrasp.

Users who are viewing this thread