El Niño is coming

This thread is relevant because all the snow shoveling I'm going to be doing is going to cut into my game time.

Phht... Snow shoveling. It is a nice 75 here today. Might get up to 80. It is kind of cool in the mornings though, mid 50's.

/cheers

Phht... Snow shoveling. It is a nice 75 here today. Might get up to 80. It is kind of cool in the mornings though, mid 50's.

/cheers

Snow shoveling? Lol not with my Subaru I don't.

/cheers

75, 80, cool 50's. WHAT? How can u survive at those temperatures...
Ah, I forgot... USA and their retarded temperature scale.

Today in Tampa it peaked 83 or something like that with humidity right during my P.E. class where we were doing mile times so that was no fun

Snow shoveling? Lol not with my Subaru I don't.
I actually have a Subaru, but if I don't plow, the accumulation gets out of hand.

But I actually put the Subaru's snow driving abilities to my advantage: I use it to plow my 1/4 mile driveway using a device I call "the sledge". It's a V shaped device my brother, the engineer, came up with. it's made out of 2/4's and angle iron. I just drive down the driveway like a rally driver, dragging it behind, and it throws the snow off the driveway very nicely.

I actually have a Subaru, but if I don't plow, the accumulation gets out of hand.

But I actually put the Subaru's snow driving abilities to my advantage: I use it to plow my 1/4 mile driveway using a device I call "the sledge". It's a V shaped device my brother, the engineer, came up with. it's made out of 2/4's and angle iron. I just drive down the driveway like a rally driver, dragging it behind, and it throws the snow off the driveway very nicely.

atta boy!

Users who are viewing this thread