xd

tbh guys I came into twinks not caring about the actual community or how I portrayed myself at all bc I didn't think I was going to stick around but here we are i still enjoy owning noobs and other twinks

I now realize the actual number of competitive pvp twinks is a lot smaller than I thought way way back when I entered the world of twinks

this realization has made me appreciate communities like these a bit more

ur still all ants to me
[doublepost=1522755470,1522754866][/doublepost]-- something else u guys don't know about me is back in wrath I played xp-on bgs and the group I ran with was the main reason I learned how pvp in wow works

those days we never lost a bg.. joined US servers in late 2011 learned about twinks thought I was going to quit the game after a little twinking

tbh guys I came into twinks not caring about the actual community or how I portrayed myself at all bc I didn't think I was going to stick around but here we are i still enjoy owning noobs and other twinks

I now realize the actual number of competitive pvp twinks is a lot smaller than I thought way way back when I entered the world of twinks

this realization has made me appreciate communities like these a bit more

ur still all ants to me
[doublepost=1522755470,1522754866][/doublepost]-- something else u guys don't know about me is back in wrath I played xp-on bgs and the group I ran with was the main reason I learned how pvp in wow works

those days we never lost a bg.. joined US servers in late 2011 learned about twinks thought I was going to quit the game after a little twinking
you learned pvp in xp-on bgs in wrath no wonder ur such a retard. it all makes so much sense now

you learned pvp in xp-on bgs in wrath no wonder ur such a retard. it all makes so much sense now
1V1 me we all started somewhere my guy how you going to call me a retard when i can cap flag in your face with my hands tied eyeballs closed using my toes
[doublepost=1522778767,1522778731][/doublepost]
awful thread
Awful player
3/10
1V1 me

9:15

brand new 19 player rolls priest kills warrior with team getting gy camped yep you sure did take back the bracket with that one :Kappa:
remember when you said youd win that game? lul

so i'm on my feral 19 going for efc..

they are in alliance base on roof efc has priest with and some peels

I go in for the kill priest fears me into the floor! glitches me into the walls of the alliance base and insta kills me

figured I can make it happen again so I go in again and priest again fears me into the walls and this time I was able to trinket at just the right moment to land it so it wouldn't kill me

it was great bc the priest on alliance /lol at me I guess he thought I was going to die.. I enjoyed being inside the walls for a bit then came back up and dropped efc in his face
[doublepost=1522902801,1522902749][/doublepost]

Users who are viewing this thread