US Echoes of The Past

soovage

Veteran
Echoes of The Past is a new old content progression raiding guild on alliance bleeding hollow.
We are starting in BC the goal is to clear as much BC end game as possible then move onto Wrath content then Cata content and so on. I have been involved in guilds like since Cataclysm so I am extremely aware of how this kind of thing works and the challenges it presents. This could be the last time we have the opportunity to do this with Shadow Lands coming. I encourage everyone to come give it a shot. Make sure to join the discord https://discord.gg/MGgyDgS .
Rules:
-Can use any race including allied races. Any race/class combination is okay.
-NO DK UNTIL 80
-NO MONK UNTIL 90.
Leveling rules:
-Level anyway you want using anything you want.
-Only level in expansion zones that we have already cleared or are currently in. Do not level or do dungeons in expansions we have not progressed to yet. (No wrath dungeons or zones yet).
70 rules:
-No BoA’s in raids
-You can que for normal BC dungeons at 70 but try to que with guildies if possible.
-Heroic BC dungeons can only be done in a guild group.
-Absolutely ZERO runs through raids.(if your character gets a raid run that character will not be attending raids)
-You can only use raid gear obtained with the guild in guild raids.
-You can only use enchants and profession stuff from expansions we have cleared or are currently in(only BC and vanilla stuff).
-The pvp vendor gems and WotLK gems are allowed.
-PvP gear can be bought and worn ONLY if you farm the marks of honor to buy the gear on the character that will be using the gear. No sending your character marks of honor.

I will be working all day so I can invite people when ever I am home not working. make sure to join the discord so I can make sure to invite everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread