EU+US Easy Vet Conversions?

Kincaide

Legend
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. Maybe this will stimulate some conversation.

I'm wondering, if a person were looking to maybe build a couple of Veteran characters by creating an F2P on a previously-subscribed account, and then getting like a day of subscription and giving that character all the needed Vet-only stuff... what classes would be the easiest to bring from F2P-BiS to Vet-BiS? Or another question to ask, what classes would benefit the most from being moved from F2P-BiS to Vet-BiS?

Thanks for any input or thoughts.

You cant do f2p vet coversions anymore. You will have to start a new acc and characters or banked xp will get you.

You cant do f2p vet coversions anymore. You will have to start a new acc and characters or banked xp will get you.

My understanding was that F2Ps bank XP, but characters created on an unsubscribed account do not. In case I didn't make it clear enough in my original post, I am talking about creating a character on a previously-subscribed account; not a Trial account.

My understanding was that F2Ps bank XP, but characters created on an unsubscribed account do not. In case I didn't make it clear enough in my original post, I am talking about creating a character on a previously-subscribed account; not a Trial account.

Okey, then Im with you.

The easiest are non enha shamans, holy paladins and boomy/rdruids because its pretty much all slitherscale gear and bg crates. You can also stack up on enchants to put on your bg crate items when you get them with the correct affixes.

The worst is crusader classes because you need active gametime to put on crusader.

if u have a high lvl enchanter with old enchants from way back make a vet in the same realm, otherwise the enchants will cost a good amount of gold, its more about getting the enchants then what class u choose. most enchants u can send to ur vet and the vet can keep them in their bank until needed, except the weapon enchants crusader and spellpower for these 2 u need gametime.
[doublepost=1573043682,1573043562][/doublepost]also if u really want a bis headpiece u need to do engineering with gametime

I appreciate all the feedback, but at this time I've decided with Shadowlands coming up, I'd better wait rather than spend a lot of time and effort for something that could be totally obsolete.

Not directly your question but if you wanted to roll some 20s, now is the best time xp wise.

15th anniversary + darkmoon faire xp stacks. Even on a f2p acc its quick as hell.

the answer is fury warrior, arc mage, rsham, rdruid, mm hunter, outlaw rogue

Any class/spec that has a viable Glass-cannon build will get a tremendous boost from all the +AGI or +SP you can throw up on their gear.

That is of course after any STR spec... Crusader's +100 STR procs are impossible to beat when it comes to upgrade numbers. A 100 in a primary stat is more than you would have from all basic (non-BiS BG crate) gear you equip at level 20 (excluding INT gear sets of course, as weapons give you 30+ INT alone).

Users who are viewing this thread