East Coast

I talked to my guild about this, and the majority of them are not even remotely interested in transferring their toons just to twink and then having no access to gold because their mains are in raiding guilds.

Im sure other guilds and players feel this way, I'll be moving one toon over to East to scope it out and pop into a guild and see whats up.

This change was really brutal on all of us, My guild is very active and a decent amount of the players (while not amazing) were really getting into the groove of twinking as it was their first time for most of them, and they would get real excited when we would win or lose 10v10s against other guilds. But, their passion seems to be slightly dying with the idea of changing servers just to do scheduled 10v10s, these are the players that we're enticed by the concept of 10v10, but arent going to go out of their way to do it.

I'd say out of the 45ish active players we have, 30-35 of them would not transfer, and will continue rolling pugs on their twinks.

And maybe a solid 5-7 of us would consider transferring at least 1 toon to EST.

Just some food for thought as a GM and where everyones thoughts are at. (our experiences and choices do not reflect that of the entire West community.)

I talked to my guild about this, and the majority of them are not even remotely interested in transferring their toons just to twink and then having no access to gold because their mains are in raiding guilds.

Im sure other guilds and players feel this way, I'll be moving one toon over to East to scope it out and pop into a guild and see whats up.

This change was really brutal on all of us, My guild is very active and a decent amount of the players (while not amazing) were really getting into the groove of twinking as it was their first time for most of them, and they would get real excited when we would win or lose 10v10s against other guilds. But, their passion seems to be slightly dying with the idea of changing servers just to do scheduled 10v10s, these are the players that we're enticed by the concept of 10v10, but arent going to go out of their way to do it.

I'd say out of the 45ish active players we have, 30-35 of them would not transfer, and will continue rolling pugs on their twinks.

And maybe a solid 5-7 of us would consider transferring at least 1 toon to EST.

Just some food for thought as a GM and where everyones thoughts are at. (our experiences and choices do not reflect that of the entire West community.)

The few people ive talked to on the server, (3 guilds atm of like 10 people maybe) are thinking of xfering to higher pop servers for premades. Im not even sure what the split is atm for servers but it feels like east has more people. ive seen others saying this is true and from the forum it appears to have really taken a toll on west.

Users who are viewing this thread