East and West are merged again

Plants

upload_2020-4-28_11-20-41.png

SS from my current game playing on Mankrik (east) with people from whitemane, fairbanks, and kurinaxx. confirmed by at least 1 other person from classic twinking discord

hold on to your goggles boys ITS LIT

Last edited:
Just saw some 60 on the forums say the same thing, and I checked here for confirmation. Thank God, honestly. Community is back together again. Bring on those sweet, low queue times!
[doublepost=1588092282,1588092058][/doublepost]Confirmed change by Blizzard: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-hotfixes-updated-april-16/361448

• In the Americas region, battleground holidays now start at the same time for all realms.
    • Developers’ notes: While this is a change to how original WoW worked, with battlegroups of realms including only realms that were in the same time zone, it allows us to treat US-East and US-West realms as a single battlegroup for the purposes of matchmaking. Players on US-East realms will now begin and end their battleground holidays three hours later than before.

Literally yelled "Fuck yes" as soon as i saw this post, tysm for sharing!

I still had 10min queues last night. I cant get honored with those happening

For 19 bracket, I had near instant queues for Alliance, about 8 minutes on Horde during prime time (about 12 matches happening at the same time).

Users who are viewing this thread