Eagles have fired Chip Kelly

I know some 39s are big Eagles fans.. youbeezy [MENTION=27886]Megatronz[/MENTION]
I blame Phauren's juju. Since I discovered he's a fan: the consequences have never been the same.

2 things have contributed to the eagles blowing straight donkey wee wee for the last couple of years.

Yoube picking shady every god dam year of the fantasy twink league.

You getting drunk and complaining about the eagles.

I personally liked chip kelly but I might be biased being as he was best friends with my peewee coach and I have met him a few times.

Chip must've fucked Lurie's mail-order-wife...don't see how else this could have dropped. Even if Chip was pissed he was being stripped of personnel power, I don't see Chip just not showing up to work next week. Was he going to pitch-a-bitch immediately? Why not wait until you can find a replacement in the offseason?

Please god let Harbaugh remember his time with the Eagles, leave the rat-birds and realize his true destiny in soaring thru the clouds.

Chip must've fucked Lurie's mail-order-wife...don't see how else this could have dropped. Even if Chip was pissed he was being stripped of personnel power, I don't see Chip just not showing up to work next week. Was he going to pitch-a-bitch immediately? Why not wait until you can find a replacement in the offseason?

Please god let Harbaugh remember his time with the Eagles, leave the rat-birds and realize his true destiny in soaring thru the clouds.

Harbaugh isn't what makes that ravens team. Their GM is a god send at drafting players.

I actually want Josh Mcdaniels, I think he got served some humble pie with the broncos and he got a 2nd chance to learn under darth hoodie. Personally I think Chip was asked to give up his power and he said nope. Hes a great coach and I wish we could have done more but the eagles need to stop drafting these selfish hood rat whine bags. Murrary is fucking god awful.

Users who are viewing this thread