US <Durotar Dumpster Divers>

Schneeky

Grandfathered
Hi, if you are looking to 19 twink PvP on horde, then come join <Durotar Dumpster Divers> BH. We are a fairly new twink guild with 35 members (Mostly alts of other guildies and myself) we run premades when we have enough on. We do friendly wargames within the guild and we are trying to be able do 5v5 bg wargames and maybe even 10v10. I've ran the biggest alliance 19 twink pvp guild on BH so i have experience. We allow everything in our premades, like the gliders, pots, etc. We help you gear as much as we can and try and help you get BiS in anyway we can. We are also trying to be brother guilds with Warlords of Warsong and Unfair Advantage to get friendly wargames going and premades. So if you'd like to join, hit us up! :)

Hi, if you are looking to 19 twink PvP on horde, then come join <Durotar Dumpster Divers> BH. We are a fairly new twink guild with 35 members (Mostly alts of other guildies and myself) we run premades when we have enough on. We do friendly wargames within the guild and we are trying to be able do 5v5 bg wargames and maybe even 10v10. I've ran the biggest alliance 19 twink pvp guild on BH so i have experience. We allow everything in our premades, like the gliders, pots, etc. We help you gear as much as we can and try and help you get BiS in anyway we can. We are also trying to be brother guilds with Warlords of Warsong and Unfair Advantage to get friendly wargames going and premades. So if you'd like to join, hit us up! :)
Which ally guild did you run sir?

Which ally guild did you run sir?
Me and Schneeky were the original GM's of D19, we built it up then both had shit going on handing Wendy the GM spot, we're both getting back into twinking and are currently starting up Durotar Dumpster Divers on Horde BH

Me and Schneeky were the original GM's of D19, we built it up then both had shit going on handing Wendy the GM spot, we're both getting back into twinking and are currently starting up Durotar Dumpster Divers on Horde BH
Well good luck on horde. I was a senior officer when d19 died out.

Users who are viewing this thread