Dungeon Lvl Req to Enter. Now vs Dragonflight

I have a fairly tedious request for anyone willing…

Can someone list every dungeon in the game currently with current lvl Req to enter vs Dragonflight lvl Req to enter?

It would be extremely helpful to know which dungeons we can snag GF items from due to the loss of access in the future DF pre-patch and beyond. If the dungeon has any Epic drops, it could potentially be vital for an item to snag it now.

Thank you in advance to any and all willing to comprise the list.

Did anyone actually try to enter any dungeon to see if there was any change *at all* in the level reqs to enter? So far I only heard about changes in the tooltips of loot in the Dungeon Journal. And if there is one thing SL taught us, is to never trust tooltips.

Did anyone actually try to enter any dungeon to see if there was any change *at all* in the level reqs to enter? So far I only heard about changes in the tooltips of loot in the Dungeon Journal. And if there is one thing SL taught us, is to never trust tooltips.

Someone with access told me that most of MOP content was changing. I was just curious about everything else

Don't trust this if you're actually concerned about gf'd gear. The site still has incorrect level requirements for dungeons in Wrath classic
Old enough to remember when the PTR itself had incorrect level requirements for dungeon entry and people thought TBC sockets were getting GF'd. Or when things got fixed on the PTR before launch only to go live broken.

Beta, PTR, wowhead... its all a clusterfuck right now and if you're trying to "future proof" your twinks, the only actual solution is to get one of everything.

Anything else is just guesswork.

I was able to enter a dungeon that had a changed level requirement, WoD Auchindoun to be specific

while the mobs still scaled to 20, the items that dropped did require level 40.

I have started this somewhat in my 20's Starter Guide post. It doesn't have all the level requirements broken out, but everything that can be entered @20 is in there. So far, other than Auchindoun, I have not seen any other dungeons that have changed level reqs to enter.

Link to guide: https://xpoff.com/threads/starter-guide-to-shadowlands-20s.94293/

I was able to enter a dungeon that had a changed level requirement, WoD Auchindoun to be specific

while the mobs still scaled to 20, the items that dropped did require level 40.

You could enter Auchindoun as a level 20 before. That's nothing new.
You could not just queue up for it.

You could enter Auchindoun as a level 20 before. That's nothing new.
You could not just queue up for it.

right. Sorry, I just meant that as an example of that being of the newly changed lv 40 required dungeons, actually dropping level 40 required gear, even if the mobs aren’t scaling higher (yet)

who knows if that was an intended change or not.

Users who are viewing this thread