Drunk n Vulgar - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Drunk n Vulgar is a guild that consisted of BRB Liquor Store and Vulgar Display of Power, we are looking for top players to fill the spots of our 10 man team. I will be scouting out and asking players if they would be interested in joining the guild to compete against other teams.

Drunk n Vulgar will be using Teamspeak (512 slot server) for communication purposes.

Requirements:

Microphone
Awareness on the battlefield
Active/Dedicated

Funding for players is at our own discretion

We are currently looking for all classes to join the guild. Feel free to contact me via PM and battle tag: Meangean#1288

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BRB Liquor Store - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Any chance of that teamspeak being used as the 39s public? It would be great if the bracket had something like the old 39 vent again

We are currently looking for new players that are looking to join the 39 Twink Community. We are funding mainly healers, but also other classes. We are a very active guild that has a lot of fun.

We are one of the most active guilds in the bracket and continue to prosper. We are still looking for dedicated players to join our roster. We are recruiting/funding newcomers to the bracket to increase activity. Contact me via PM or on battletag Meangean#1288

I've got a couple 19s on BH I think I'm just going to level to 39 if you guys are interested.
None are healers though.

I've got a couple 19s on BH I think I'm just going to level to 39 if you guys are interested.
None are healers though.

Sounds good man :) Hit me up in game add Meangean#1288

We have merged guilds between BRB Liquor Store and Vulgar Display of Power. We will be doing in house premades and setting up premades against other guilds shortly.

gratz on the merger :)

[MENTION=27038]DimeBrew[/MENTION] [MENTION=656]Stunnashadez[/MENTION]

so anyways just my thoughts on the current bracket situation:

depending on if bgs pop on Wednesday we will see if there is any life left in the pug scene for 39s but IMO if it doesn't pop it isn't the end of the world. If I were you I would post a thread in the main section saying that DnV is still going to remain active primarily with nightly arenas and scheduled wargames or something like that . Include that there will be funding still and all the good stuff. This let's people know that there still is a place to play should bgs not pop .

Next , you gotta fuel the hype train. I would try really hard to get a podcast or video series going for arenas that comes out regularly. While sitting at work it's something fun for ppl to listen to that gets them pumped to play that night. You could talk about some of the strats that you saw that night or how a certain comp was viable or not. If you name ppl out or say how they did a good job at something that also generates hype because everyone wants a lil epeen/ecooch stroke and then they will que to get it.

Tldr : post a thread and get the arena train going with evidence that games happen . Nobody takes a post to seriously that says " hey we got pops come join " compared to a small video of the same arena. Podcasts would be tight too .

I would love to join your guild. I am currently lvl 19 but will be 39 in no time. I play a bm hunter on this toon but main two other bm hunters.

My characters name is Vamprot

Will you be on tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread