Druid FC's are ruining the bracket

Do you like your games lasting the full 25 mins?

• Total voters
Bracket died with WOT'loser'k.

Fooling yourself if huntards doing 100000% more damage then everything else and rogues being dry as a crusty mummified desert dwelling monkey isnt ruining the meta..

The meta is.. dont play or shit on people for no real skill based wins.

the issue isnt the druids its as ive said for years and ill still say its 5 man premade v pugs will be the end of the bracket for what the 6th time? people never listen to me anyways though... also tone down the jumps some of you are getting really close to exploit territory with the alliance ramp path where you are inside terrain which is resulting in rogues being useless and more people rolling hunters
tldr if you want better games find a bracket without premades farming the crap out of pugs otherwise you get this result and the bracket will die a slow long death

one improvement from what ive seen since cata is less gy farming so gj on that part
but yeah SOLO Q please

I think these are some of the reasons a lot of us started to move to 70s towards the end of wrath lol
70s in cata was a blast always a decent time soloq miss those days but hey all good things must come to an end

but unlike back then i don't think 70s will be nearly as active because of no such thing as expac capped accounts

BREAKING NEWS 19s PLAYERS ARE RUINING THE 19s BRACKET
:YEP:

in Van WOTLK res druid were the meta FC. many of the top druids had 19s on private servers one of which had a open WSG you could always go into. they practiced all the jumps, points where you could grab and climb, along with new discoveries that sent us actual WOW players into rages about exploiting

shamans only could be slowed to 75% in WOTLK, with the glyphs, ghost wolf, totems, an sham wpn enchants coming into 19s, enh shams were just stomping rogues and shutting down alot of caster classes

meta classes were: mm hunter, res druid, enh sham, aff lock, disco.

on EU it's so boring.

There are 3 Alliance guilds that premade with Druids, Horde entirely pugs with the exception of a Horde guild from Giantstalker who play with a Warlock FC.

Absolutely sucks all the fun out of the bracket.

It has put me off from queuing more than a couple of games at a time honestly. Every match is the same. Alliance premade with druid, they win. Horde is levellers with twinks from various servers. Last BG Alliance had 8 twinks (4 from same guild), a 19 warlock and 18 rogue. Horde had 2 19s lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1460.png
    Screenshot_1460.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_1462.png
    Screenshot_1462.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread