Dreamcraft Live Stream ‶٩(◕◡◕ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamcraft

Grandfathered
I stream 19 lvl and 29 lvl twinking mostly during the evening EU server time.

You will always be welcome!

Twitch Channel

WHY THE BUMP?

On this Friday at 9pm CET - Horde twink guild on Stormscale "Im Bruce Lee" will challenge me in a wargame. Their leader will bring their strongest heroes and the wisest wizards to the battle field of Warsong Gulch.
"Know Thy Enemy" they say. I have faced these champions for many times and their presence had always threatened the Alliance forces.
One of the new rising Horde guild is about to strike at the weakest point of the Alliance - Me.

(Come visit the channel to see who will go home with the winning flag)

Last edited by a moderator:
12hr stream today for trying out to see if i can push to 24 hr stream next time. I promised to some of my friends that I will do it so this would be my attempt to see if I go through 12hrs without difficulty.
Come drop by the Channel if you find a free time :)

You can type !uptime to see if I am being truthful to my goal and also you can request a song to be played on the stream by following !songs command :D

Btw TGIF everyone /hugs

12hr stream today for trying out to see if i can push to 24 hr stream next time. I promised to some of my friends that I will do it so this would be my attempt to see if I go through 12hrs without difficulty.
Come drop by the Channel if you find a free time :)

You can type !uptime to see if I am being truthful to my goal and also you can request a song to be played on the stream by following !songs command :D

Btw TGIF everyone /hugs

Bumping this :)

you already have a thread, you stupid

Really?

On topic: I'm already a happy follower and can't wait for the wargames tonight, don't forget to save the stream after. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread