Dragonflight F2P & Veteran Armory

Hey thanks for the Job :)

My Pal Prot is Speddygonzal on Aggramar :)

It's my first post i can't link any armory

HELLO everyone, and WELCOME to the F2P & VETERAN ARMORY LIST!

last updated on: Dec 13th, 2022.
join XPOFF 20's DISCORD HERE!!!

• Free 2 Play characters are going to be highlighted green.
  • If you see someone with a * next to their link it means they have Grandfathered Gear that is no longer obtainable.
I'm not sure what's considered GF'd anymore

If you would like to have your character added to this list please do the following:
  • Submit an armory link
    • It must be your character(s)
  • Specify whether you're F2P or a Veteran
This will turn into a Vet when your sub expires
View attachment 20473
View attachment 20474
Thanks for playing!
[doublepost=1670269793,1670248809][/doublepost]Death Knight

Demon Hunter

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Monk

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

Attachments

• upload_2023-2-13_13-46-33.png
    upload_2023-2-13_13-46-33.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
damn, that f2p looks good! are those pre-df enchants, or is it working now? also, did you get summoned to islands to learn sl jewelcrafting?
Ye, those are enchanted pre-df. I did get a better chest and leggings that I am using right now, but still have the old enchanted pairs (worse secondaries) just in case they stay GFd for good.

Regarding the SL JC, you can get there in a few ways, including Party Sync with someone in SL Chromie, getting summoned or getting an SL dungeon to pop and then teleporting in and out (Druid's Dreamgrove for example) to the dungeon entrance. Way more frustrating is the BFA JC, where you need to lvl to 150 skill, find a couple of players and a warlock to summon you to Nazjatar, farm the mats while being 2-shot by mobs and then find out that the trained is phased out and you spent 2 days for nothing lol.

Can someone quickly run me through how to get the Ilvl 87 gear everyone on here has from the dungeons?

Thanks, so I set chromie to WOD? and only these dungeons work?
You don’t need to be in WoD time. If you are you can queue randoms. But you can enter and solo if a strong enough class. Good thing with WoD you get 1 guaranteed drop per boss if solo. But like Chops said, pray and get your lucky pants on that the drops Warforge.

Ultimately, to be BiS you want Warforge + socket + tertiary but the chances are so low on that it isn’t funny.

Good luck!

You don’t need to be in WoD time. If you are you can queue randoms. But you can enter and solo if a strong enough class. Good thing with WoD you get 1 guaranteed drop per boss if solo. But like Chops said, pray and get your lucky pants on that the drops Warforge.

Ultimately, to be BiS you want Warforge + socket + tertiary but the chances are so low on that it isn’t funny.

Good luck!
Thanks. Additionally, do you know how to apply enchants like ele force to weapons that are ilvl 87? the rogues on this armory has it but when I try to apply it says too high ilvl and ele force has a ilvl 50 restriction.

Thanks. Additionally, do you know how to apply enchants like ele force to weapons that are ilvl 87? the rogues on this armory has it but when I try to apply it says too high ilvl and ele force has a ilvl 50 restriction.
they probably enchanted them before df when their ilvl was lower.

Users who are viewing this thread