Doomwalker/Doom Lord Kazzak

short answer: no
long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was actually about to ask about that. Would there be a way to get something like https://www.wowhead.com/item=2801/blade-of-hanna?bonus=6661 [Blade of Hanna] or any of the other BOE gear from raids at level 20
While not a part of the guide itself, theres a pretty involved discussion starting around page 7 of this guide that revolves around vanilla epics.

In short... depending on what "tier" of epics theyre in, you may or may not be able to acquire them. Blade of Hanna (iirc) is in the same pool as Destiny which means (as far as Im concerned) it doesnt drop at a level useable by a 20. But some of the lower tier epics can be acquired.

While not a part of the guide itself, theres a pretty involved discussion starting around page 7 of this guide that revolves around vanilla epics.

In short... depending on what "tier" of epics theyre in, you may or may not be able to acquire them. Blade of Hanna (iirc) is in the same pool as Destiny which means (as far as Im concerned) it doesnt drop at a level useable by a 20. But some of the lower tier epics can be acquired.
aw man thats a bunch of bs. So no destiny? Damn.

I saw a guy with 2x Destiny but forgot his name and the realm he was playing on.

This doesn't confirm that Destiny still drops, because he could have bought them - or he's been really lucky twice.

I was actually about to ask about that. Would there be a way to get something like https://www.wowhead.com/item=2801/blade-of-hanna?bonus=6661 [Blade of Hanna] or any of the other BOE gear from raids at level 20
pretty sure i have one of these gf at 19
[doublepost=1636587171,1636587122][/doublepost]
I saw a guy with 2x Destiny but forgot his name and the realm he was playing on.

This doesn't confirm that Destiny still drops, because he could have bought them - or he's been really lucky twice.
he probably bought them from me. I sold a few. i had two twink guilds full of GF gear.

pretty sure i have one of these gf at 19
[doublepost=1636587171,1636587122][/doublepost]
he probably bought them from me. I sold a few. i had two twink guilds full of GF gear.
Yeah it could be :)

Users who are viewing this thread