US Don't be me.

Potatosoup

Grandfathered
*Gets farmed by druids and shamans nonstop at lvl 19 for a few months on rogue by Cupa, Mocha, and a few others, takes a break*

*comes back when epics are added, goes f2p vet, gets lucky on epics, spends a couple hundred dollars and 2 weeks questing for gear, is excited about doing well as a rogue*

*All of a sudden on day two of bg's, runs into cupa and mocha and the same others again, this time in a different bracket, proceeds to get farmed 5 games in a row by druids and shamans again*

Whew son. I played myself. Different bracket, same crap, same people litterally.

Included picture of my rogue below.

me.png

Last edited:
Don’t play a rogue the moment that moon fire hits you you’re screwed.

*Gets farmed by druids and shamans nonstop at lvl 19 for a few months on rogue by Cupa, Mocha, and a few others, takes a break*

*comes back when epics are added, goes f2p vet, gets lucky on epics, spends a couple hundred dollars and 2 weeks questing for gear, is excited about doing well as a rogue*

*All of a sudden on day two of bg's, runs into cupa and mocha and the same others again, this time in a different bracket, proceeds to get farmed 5 games in a row by druids and shamans again*

Whew son. I played myself. Different bracket, same crap, same people litterally.

View attachment 12132
Wait why spend hundreds of dollars??? This shit is freeeee yo lmao

To be fair, I dont have a 20 twink. I was just leveling a new druid through bgs. Ill be out of your hair in a few levels.

It's nice to be remembered though :)

-- cupa

I can relate dude (except for the spending money part lol). I read some "best of" thread and noticed that my main class was severely under-represented. I was inspired to show the bracket what a good lock can really do. What actually wound up happening though, is me getting promptly raped as soon as I cast fear on their healers. I got the same responses though. "premade or you're gonna have a bad time" basically. Personally I feel like I've been there done that. Rolling with guild groups is usually too faceroll and when your premade runs into another premade it feels more like a rated BG than a random. The solo-queue experience is somewhere in between; both more challenging and more low-key. I won't get into how premades running rampant is practically screaming for Blizzard to ruin another bracket, but yeah it sucks to feel like you wasted your time man that sucks.

View attachment 12132

Just roll with a group of e-girls and he'll want to join you/befriend you. E-girls are his kryptonite.

The reason people give you the reply roll with a Premade or group is because you guys are rolling classes that are heavily group dependant. If you want solo play go Druid, shaman or hunter.

29s pre wotlk? Yeah.

Amen Brother, Just ignore the entitled 20s who think that Cata was the start of the bracket.
Don’t get me wrong. I play 20s, I play a dps resto Druid on ally and working on a fury warrior for horse. I have fun swapping between the two when the other side needs man power and it’s fun. But nothings going to compare to the fun I had pre wotlk as there was an actual community then, I knew that when I saw a name on the opposing team what I needed to do. I had fun reading the @sometwinksname posts on my reckoning forums and I had fun settling the inter battle group rivalry on the ptr.

Hunter/pally/warrior/rogue 29's vanilla-wotlk. RIP. 70's in cata were dope as shit, also, 39's and 49's in bc/wotlk were sick.

A few expansions later vet is pretty damn fun, but rogue is my favorite class, and I do find level 20 rogue very underperforming with solo play.

Users who are viewing this thread