Donations are back!

Selaya

<3
Head Admin
Hello Dears,

as you might've noticed for awhile now the Donations Panel on the sidebar's reappeared. We didn't make a formal announcement at that time because we were still ironing out a few kinks, which we now have done successfully.

I can finally announce that Donations (and their perks, ie Royal Membership) are back! Want a badge and a blue username? Donate $10 and it's all yours!

You can donate (and support XPOff!) here: https://xpoff.com/donations/support-xpoff.8/campaign

<3, :sela:

Note: It may take up to 60 minutes for you to receive the Badge & Rank.

Worth noting that if you dont want to directly donate but would instead prefer some swag, all purchases made at the IRL Twink Shop (helpfully set up by Cignus) will go to the site.
However, I don't think I'd be able to tell who ordered what, so even if you ordered two things (totalling $10 donated to the site) Royal Badges are out of the question... maybe post something in that thread and we can make a Swag Badge?

However, I don't think I'd be able to tell who ordered what, so even if you ordered two things (totalling $10 donated to the site) Royal Badges are out of the question... maybe post something in that thread and we can make a Swag Badge?
is there no like leave a message button?

Hello friends!

We're very excited to let you know that officially, as of today, for the first time in a LONG time (and certainly the first time for this iteration of XPOff) we have paid the monthly server fee entirely from donations you lovely folks have made to the site. We have also raised enough to cover February and (so far) a bit of March's fee largely thanks to the merch shop (thanks Cig!)

It has long been this staffs goal to have the site be self-sustaining and in the hands of the community, rather than in the control of a single individual. We get asked occasionally "who owns XPOff?" and we're one massive step closer to saying "you guys".

I could not be more stoked.

As always, you can donate here or buy merch here (100% of the proceeds going to XPOff fees) to support the site.

63gihk.jpg

Hello folks, you friendly neighborhood Chops here

We're now into our third month of paying site fees entirely from your donations. Obviously, we would like to keep the streak alive! So if you'd like, you can donate here!

If you'd rather get some sweet swag with your donation, dont forget the XPOff merch shop set up by Cignus. He's constantly updating the items, including new tank tops, lady tanks, and a pint glass. For all your upcoming Spring Time Day Drinking On The Patio needs.

Hello folks, you friendly neighborhood Chops here

We're now into our third month of paying site fees entirely from your donations. Obviously, we would like to keep the streak alive! So if you'd like, you can donate here!

If you'd rather get some sweet swag with your donation, dont forget the XPOff merch shop set up by Cignus. He's constantly updating the items, including new tank tops, lady tanks, and a pint glass. For all your upcoming Spring Time Day Drinking On The Patio needs.
NA Pint size :YEP:

Sup yall, its ya boy Asmong... Chops.

Its month 4 of paying site fees 100% from community donations and merch sales. We're fully living the dream at this point, so lets keep the momentum going.

You can donate here or if you want some super swag, check out the merch shop. Cig sets the prices as low as the vendor allows and gives 100% of the profits to the site. Get your tank tops just in time for Suns Out, Guns Out season!

dollar-bill.gif

5 months, nerds! We're on a goddamned roll here. That's five months that the site has been paid for, in full, by the community.

In the name of transparency, the coffers are getting a little light. And since we really want to keep this streak going, if you've ever thought "yea, ill get some merch eventually" or "yea, i'll kick 5 bucks XPOffs way at some point" then now is the time to do it.

As always, donate here or buy swag here

Thanks again for being awesome, folks!

In the name of transparency, the coffers are getting a little light. And since we really want to keep this streak going, if you've ever thought "yea, ill get some merch eventually" or "yea, i'll kick 5 bucks XPOffs way at some point" then now is the time to do it.

As always, donate here or buy swag here
Just gonna re-up this. We still have a couple days to hit the goal so lets secure the bag or get the bread or whatever it is people much hipper than me are saying these days.

Users who are viewing this thread