Does this not look it was made from powerpoint or somesht

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

vet
Does this not look like it was made from microsoft powerpoint or someshit
this guy think his good at graphics, pls someone tell him his shit
or anyone in the public identiy this microsoft powerpoint wording basic format shit [MENTION=17026]SPQR[/MENTION] maybe

qrdY9DR

http://imgur.com/qrdY9DR

I would love to see someone make that in Powerpoint!
Why don't you try Light?
Then make my profile picture
Then my sig
All in powerpoint
K thanks
Bai

Does this not look like it was made from microsoft powerpoint or someshit
this guy think his good at graphics, pls someone tell him his shit
or anyone in the public identiy this microsoft powerpoint wording basic format shit [MENTION=17026]SPQR[/MENTION] maybe

qrdY9DR

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Why dont you show us your pro graphic design skills insteed of trying to qq on someone elses?
Also I dont see anything wrong with the banner, I quite like it infact. Prehaps a bit darker background but its nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=23518]Light[/MENTION] you say I'm hateful towards people on the forum and then you go and make a whole thread about it hahah, I think the image looks pretty good. Probably better than something you or I could do.

Why dont you show us your pro graphic design skills insteed of trying to qq on someone elses?
Also I dont see anything wrong with the banner, I quite like it infact. Prehaps a bit darker background but its nice.

Ya I was still editing the bg color and I just showed light one pic and he was like "omfg garbo"

And on the topic of images, anyone know why my sig isn't showing up? Just showing that little broken image picture... or is that just me? I forgot how to get it to work... I just clicked "Insert Image" and copied my imgur link...

And on the topic of images, anyone know why my sig isn't showing up? Just showing that little broken image picture... or is that just me? I forgot how to get it to work... I just clicked "Insert Image" and copied my imgur link...

dont use their built in image thing that does not work

upload the thing to let's say imgur and use the [ img] direct link to image here. [ /code]

dont use their built in image thing that does not work

upload the thing to let's say imgur and use the [ img] direct link to image here. [ /code]

Ok I got that put now its like resizing the image if you can see.. Am I exceeding the sig size or something?

Ok I got that put now its like resizing the image if you can see.. Am I exceeding the sig size or something?

No clue how the resizing thing actually works here can't help you with that. It's random

Also if you want to add a link to the picture like I have with mine let me know : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread