Does F2P Twinking Still Exist?

hank343

Grandfathered
I just came back to WoW after over a long hiatus. I've tried to play battlegrounds on my level 20-or-below characters and it won't let me. Did Blizzard remove battlegrounds from Free to Play? If so, which brackets are still alive with plenty of twinks playing random BG's?

Thanks!

I just came back to WoW after over a long hiatus. I've tried to play battlegrounds on my level 20-or-below characters and it won't let me. Did Blizzard remove battlegrounds from Free to Play? If so, which brackets are still alive with plenty of twinks playing random BG's?

Thanks!
Its kind of difficult to fix your problem, like Crystalpall said your probably a veteran account, meaning you were previously subscribed and locked your characters xp at 20. To get back into a BG you have to get a GM to unlock your characters XP. Do not lock your XP afterwards enter a BG and you should not receive any xp.

http://xpoff.com/threads/anyone-else-unable-to-queue-for-bgs-and-arenas.66562/

There's some useful advice in the thread linked above.

Also, you should be able to queue on your toons level 20 or below that you haven't locked XP on. I'm assuming as @Akmoon suggested it's probably your previous level 20 toons that were XP locked while sub'd that are causing the issue.

Only option is to persist with the GM's and raising tickets till one helps you or you have to buy your own game time to fix it.

Many people have had success with GM's so hopefully you don't have to purchase game time if you are going to play Vet's.

It's about a 100% success chance with a GM, in my experience.

You can literally just write a ticket that says "I'm a veteran account with xp locked characters and I cannot queue for battlegrounds. I would like 2 days of gametime on this account to unlock my character's experience. Thanks."

Reactions: Voc

Users who are viewing this thread