Does anyone know if Desolation 4p procs from ranged autos?

For anyone interested, it took me 87 runs to farm 4 piece on my hunter. 34 in Durnholde and 42 in Slave Pens / 5 and 6 for the gloves and helm respectively. This was in a group with 3 79s and 1 110. I saw the helm and shoulders on the 110 before the 79s, which I feel is very unlucky (1/4 chance occuring 50% of the time).

The armory is here. I do think she's BiS except for the statstick, which I would like to be agi/haste: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-venture-co/Taliandra

BoA wep because incendiary ammo OP.

Really nice cape and neck finds! I haven't looked too hard at quest reward stuff, but if there's goodies like that to find I may have to keep digging.

You might try to pick up the Horseman's Ring before the event ends, I think it out paces your Scarlet Shadows one.

Also super jealous of the Desolation set with all it's secondaries. My 4 piece sacs around 40 secondaries :(

Great toon!

Really nice cape and neck finds! I haven't looked too hard at quest reward stuff, but if there's goodies like that to find I may have to keep digging.

You might try to pick up the Horseman's Ring before the event ends, I think it out paces your Scarlet Shadows one.

Also super jealous of the Desolation set with all it's secondaries. My 4 piece sacs around 40 secondaries :(

Great toon!
Nice war and nice gems! You must be very tanky while delivering a lot of damage. Yeah, desolation set is amazing. Sadly I only created the character a week ago and she turned 79 on Monday. Only had 3 days to get a horseman ring and rng did not prevail. I agree it beats the scarlet ring, but only marginally.

Nice war and nice gems! You must be very tanky while delivering a lot of damage. Yeah, desolation set is amazing. Sadly I only created the character a week ago and she turned 79 on Monday. Only had 3 days to get a horseman ring and rng did not prevail. I agree it beats the scarlet ring, but only marginally.

Thanks, I'm definitely enjoying the build up phase for my war, but it's true the gem grind is ridiculous. She can pump out some solid dps and the health pool is good but tanky I am not. It's a weird feeling, I'm tempted to try Arms soon to see how the gear performs under a different spec.

Btw today I ran the Horsemen on a 47 Shaman and noticed that the ring scaled to the same stats as my 49 buddy's. Leads me to believe that drop scaling will be good to go even at an a x7 level. I've definitely found that x8 level scaling is the same as x9, but never confirmed the x7 until today. Could be handy for making new twinks.

Users who are viewing this thread