EU+US WOTLK Hunter Pets

Veechard

Legend
Went to tame that thundercat in Scholozar and he was level 68. Dont BC and Wrath zones scale now? Do I maybe have to start quest to travel to Tundra that pops up when you hit 60? I recently obtained Swamprunner boots on my 60 rogue. The quest used to be lvl 62. So BC zones are working

Went to tame that thundercat in Scholozar and he was level 68. Dont BC and Wrath zones scale now? Do I maybe have to start quest to travel to Tundra that pops up when you hit 60? I recently obtained Swamprunner boots on my 60 rogue. The quest used to be lvl 62. So BC zones are working
Each zone has a level cap, so regardless of your level some of them scale from a minimum level req to 80 etc. for example all the zones on my 70 are available since the 2 starter ones are 60+ and the higher ones go up etc^^ with the spirit beasts being 2 levels over there cap

Each zone has a level cap, so regardless of your level some of them scale from a minimum level req to 80 etc. for example all the zones on my 70 are available since the 2 starter ones are 60+ and the higher ones go up etc^^ with the spirit beasts being 2 levels over there cap

Thanks for quick reply. Well that sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread