Do you want a permanent 10-120 lvl BG?

Kaløyan

Grandfathered
Do you enjoy "Korrak`s Revenge"?

Its fun. I wish they put some permanent 10-120 (or the scaled levels in Shadowlands).

Maybe Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest, etc.

Maybe Blizz just testing this scaled BG for their future expansion and we`ll be able to play all together just like in the "Korrak`s Revenge"?

Do you enjoy "Korrak`s Revenge"?

Its fun. I wish they put some permanent 10-120 (or the scaled levels in Shadowlands).

Maybe Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest, etc.

Maybe Blizz just testing this scaled BG for their future expansion and we`ll be able to play all together just like in the "Korrak`s Revenge"?

Queues are faster but if this was actual pvp like wsg or something it would be awfully unbalanced for the people sub max level. I approve of anything to get us playing av again though.

Queues are faster but if this was actual pvp like wsg or something it would be awfully unbalanced for the people sub max level. I approve of anything to get us playing av again though.
It shouldnt be a normal WSG or something. They can make it in a separate queue just like the Brawl.

120 would get butthurt losing to twinks, especially on their way to 60 before they get endgame advantage.

The idea is cool for sure, but in an mmorpg your level should mean something and gaining levels should increase your power. Now if everybody was just stat templated and most everything was equal then there would be no point in leveling if pvp was your main priority.

i think for 40 man bg’s it would be fine. anyone unable to make a timewalking set like lower levels wouldn’t enjoy it as much. being able to play any xp locked toon in a bg whenever i want is the best change blizzard has made in years. if i wasn’t banned from official forums for the next 979 years i would be talking it up every chance i got.
[doublepost=1574788713,1574788485][/doublepost]
The idea is cool for sure, but in an mmorpg your level should mean something and gaining levels should increase your power. Now if everybody was just stat templated and most everything was equal then there would be no point in leveling if pvp was your main priority.
at first i was turned off by the lower level players not getting an even amount of hit points as a 120 but it makes sense just as you described. the upside is all enchants and consumables and engi toys all work which can help level things a bit.

at first i was turned off by the lower level players not getting an even amount of hit points as a 120 but it makes sense just as you described. the upside is all enchants and consumables and engi toys all work which can help level things a bit.
I really don't mind it in this particular bg.

I can actually crank out enough heals to feel useful in team fights and pve encounters. And provided I don't get gang rushed, shadowmeld and dash are usually enough to survive getting opened on.

But the disparity would suck in, say, wsg. That said, I'd absolutely tolerate it if it meant getting to play twin peaks...

Users who are viewing this thread