Do you think Blizz...

Do you think Blizzard monitors this website?!

• Total voters

Sketchbag

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super Moderator
...Do you think Blizzard monitors this website?!

the one question.png

WTB tinfoil in large amounts :rolleyes:

No/yes. No - not directly. Yes - Indirectly. If WoWhead picks something up and makes a post about it; Blizzard will see said post.

Twinks have and forever will discover gear/items/professions Blizzard staff will over-look.

Maybe twinks should be given early beta access before the true betas?!

Honesty

1.the quality of being honest.

Yet we already know of a group of people that are reporting it. Disgusting honestly.

I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that there’s some intern on the QA team who has this site as part of a rotation.

but actively monitor? No. Not at all.

yall think far too highly of us if you think our posts (or these mysterious snitches yall think are hiding in every thread) have any impact on the games design or execution.

I think when a group of people get together to try to curve the game to their liking is as close to North Korea in the thought processes as possible. Highly or not - the reporting function of the game has been used since the dawn of wow for that very game design and execution.

Pretty sure there was a group on here (not sure if its still around) that was made to keep secrets/exploits etc., because there was a discovery on something here and it was mentioned and got fixed nearly instantly(few hours later) when it was posted to these forums.

Now, as for how it popped up on Blizz's radar can be up for speculation. Maybe someone just reported it to Blizz, maybe it was just a bunch of people doing one random thing that pinged Blizzard.

Keep in mind...

Rextroy discovered broken pvp scaling in frost mages and got that shit removed with 1 video on a 20... the only active twink bracket and we hadnt discovered it in *years*

yall are insane if you think we are on the cutting edge of glitches and exploits.

Blizz likely gets thousands of reports on a daily basis from across the World in regards to ANYTHING that someone else considers Game breaking (i.e. Gear a Character shouldn't have, fun a Player is having). While I have no doubt that Blizz has ppl that check this, ownedcore, etc, 1 Website is quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things. They have multiple Social Media avenues, dozens of websites, in game bug reports, etc for them to check/ppl to be heard.

That said, you don't get to call yourself a Twink if you're one of the ones reporting shit to Blizz on the daily ;)

Users who are viewing this thread