Do you have a favorite companion?

Light

vet
Do you have a special pet/sidekick thats been by your side forever?
Maybe it hasnt been long but you grown a bond at first glance?
Maybe he/she is so cute, you could not live without them.
Or maybe he is evil and deadly as yourself :0
Please share

Personally I love having fun with my companion Sx Toy
GHJDDFE.png

Last edited:
My best companion is probably the Magic flower pot cuz it was named "Whisper me pls" and hell, it was extremely useful when i needed to communitcate with a player higher than lvl30 cuz i c0uld reply whisper if he whispered me first

My best companion is probably the Magic flower pot cuz it was named "Whisper me pls" and hell, it was extremely useful when i needed to communitcate with a player higher than lvl30 cuz i c0uld reply whisper if he whispered me first

Or your companion named "fckoff" for opposite faction when you were farming AGM

bro singing sunflower will always be my OG

the parrot from the store that my gf gifted me after we watched toradora together -- she made me name it inko

I need a companion...

Sometimes, my depression gets so bad & I get so lonely, that I log into my email account on an unfamiliar device just to get that SMS-security notification text. Pretty fucking sad how their automated system wont even contact me :(

upload_2019-4-7_20-45-11.png

used the 3rd one a lot in legion but not so much anymore, his emotes and shit were cool

main pet is always the squire cause he mounts w/ you :3

I never cuck weebs without my boy Evan
You can just tell Lechn protests Scientology in a Guy Fawkes mask, and his whole FB feed is bad memes.

Users who are viewing this thread