US Do you have a better 101 Havoc DH than I do?

Emelia

Twink Community Facilitator
For the longest time I've been looking for a 101 Havoc Demon Hunter that is better geared than mine.

IMO a lot of you 101 DH are incorrectly geared. Shooting past 850 with cloth items. yet 40-60% weaker than my full Leather DH.

I'd like to duo a few dungeons to compare dps.

Again, I'm wanting to find someone who can out dps me with a 101 DH.

My helm is a pre-nerf version
I have 1 910 relic in my weapon (eyebeam)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/kejomi

@ohti you have 5k less agility, 10% less vers and 20% less crit, how is your DH better than mine? add me lets do this! OPgaming1806#1373 <3
[doublepost=1529604632,1529604451][/doublepost]@Sponsor im ally Hiro is horde. i dont want to transfer just to run dungeons with Hiro

hes wearing his mast trink but gets 842 ilvl so yes I have a better 101 havoc dh

agi isnt even anything you must be new to 101s...

add me, lets do this!

main dmg multiplayer isn't anything...odd thing to say dawg <3
its not... the 800 ilvl pieces aren't even rly that good lmao...

the secondary stat trade off gives much more of an advantage over the pure dps increase

How would i be broke?
[doublepost=1529606870,1529605425][/doublepost]Here is how I see it. It isn't about proving anything to me. It's about proving to the community that full leather DH is actually better dps and you've all been doing it wrong the entire xpac. I have yet to see a 101 DH do better than mine and would really like to see another DH out dps me. literally would pay gold to see it.

Last edited:
How would i be broke?
[doublepost=1529606870,1529605425][/doublepost]Here is how I see it. It isn't about proving anything to me. It's about proving to the community the full leather DH is actually better dps and you've all been doing it wrong the entire xpac. I have yet to see a 101 DH do better than mine and would really like to see another DH out dps me. literally would pay gold to see it.

Hiro has dedicated entire xpack to his 101 pretty much. He has a whole leather set, but also a max secondary stat setup. Where I’m pretty sure his helm, gloves, and belt are all 875+.

Yes, you can say that all leather is BIS. But till you do it like Hiro has, and actually get the pieces (comparative to his item) you can’t make such a bold statement

No one has out dps me yet, so until i see it, I can say that. Hiroitchi is a god to you guys, I get why, hes a beast. but until someone runs with me and out does me I'm going to keep saying full leather is BIS.

This thread is meant to give me competition.
101 is nearly useless soon and I want to see how I compare to other 101 DH.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread