EU+US Do you farm on your twink?

-sigh- and I just typed up all that on your other thread lol. Oh well, I'll help on this one too lol.

Farming on a twink:

1) selling carries through normal dungeons for faster xp gains at X amount per dungeon or X amount per level (whichever you decide on with the buyer or feel comfortable with)

2) Farming leather/stormscale: most notably either high mountain goats for SHL by nessingwary flight point or crabs in eye of azshara instance or the crabs in stormheim for stormscale

3) farming dreamleaf: this is done by the DHT entrance but with server hop being meh atm you can just farm dht and herb the rooters inside.

4) selling faster WQ completions: this one is.. hit or miss... it really depends because people smash through shit now but I used to help people level faster through questing back early legion but haven't done much like that since then.

5) combine 1-3: You can farm leather, herbs, and sell carries all at the same time. While you're carrying through the dungeon just stop and herb and skin when you get the chance to earn some extra gold in your pocket. I would recommend however using darkmoon fire water to speed the skinning/herbing process up so that you don't fall too far behind on the "speed of the dungeon" but meh, they're getting carried so who cares right? ;3

That's a few things i could think of off the top of my head. There are of course other places to farm the leathers on your twink, those were just the few i could come up with right off the bat.

Just wondering how many people use their twink to make money and if so, what do you mainly do?
My twink is my main and I do everything with it. I have deleted all other toons and hate endgame so much that I still don't have legion flying because being 110 sucks so hard. And because I fell in love with mages again I've decided to level a frost atm and maybe a fire later too.

-sigh- and I just typed up all that on your other thread lol. Oh well, I'll help on this one too lol.

Farming on a twink:

1) selling carries through normal dungeons for faster xp gains at X amount per dungeon or X amount per level (whichever you decide on with the buyer or feel comfortable with)

2) Farming leather/stormscale: most notably either high mountain goats for SHL by nessingwary flight point or crabs in eye of azshara instance or the crabs in stormheim for stormscale

3) farming dreamleaf: this is done by the DHT entrance but with server hop being meh atm you can just farm dht and herb the rooters inside.

4) selling faster WQ completions: this one is.. hit or miss... it really depends because people smash through shit now but I used to help people level faster through questing back early legion but haven't done much like that since then.

5) combine 1-3: You can farm leather, herbs, and sell carries all at the same time. While you're carrying through the dungeon just stop and herb and skin when you get the chance to earn some extra gold in your pocket. I would recommend however using darkmoon fire water to speed the skinning/herbing process up so that you don't fall too far behind on the "speed of the dungeon" but meh, they're getting carried so who cares right? ;3

That's a few things i could think of off the top of my head. There are of course other places to farm the leathers on your twink, those were just the few i could come up with right off the bat.

Everything stated here. My main goal is my artifact weapon and do what I can to get it to as high as possible.

Thanks for all the responses guys! I ended up making a Prot Pally to test it out, as plate is super cheap on my server at the moment. It's OK but having issues in eye of azshara with the bubbles & being turned into a frog, not to mention the oracles healing making the first bit take forever. Im guessing a hunter may have actually worked better due to being able to dps things down a lot faster.

That said, it's only sitting at 775 ilevel with 14% leech.

Dont underestimate groups getting angry if you take too long herbing or skinning, even if you are carrying.

I initiate kicks all the time for people sitting back skinning the stack of 40 mobs I just killed. Skinning as you go is ok, but when some player is getting stonehide while the group is killing a boss it's time for the boot.

As for the OP, I don't make as much money farming stuff as I do playing the AH. That being said, I do have fun clearing dungeons and the occasional PvE annihilation because blowing stuff up on a 101 is simply fun for me.

Lots of good advice posted above if you do farm. Another thing to try is the pirate mobs over by Greywatch in Stormheim. They also drop lots of cloth.

You won't if the current PTR changes go live.

See the 7.2.5 PTR changes regarding 101 twinks thread.

Twinks are dead if these changes go live

You won't if the current PTR changes go live.

See the 7.2.5 PTR changes regarding 101 twinks thread.

Twinks are dead if these changes go live

Don't spread misinformation. This is most likely a PTR testing thing and nothing more than that. Why would they scale dungeons, it doesn't make sense.

Don't spread misinformation. This is most likely a PTR testing thing and nothing more than that. Why would they scale dungeons, it doesn't make sense.

A lot of shit Blizz has done didn't make sense, but here we are. We've also lost a lot of players/PvPers from it. The Rated ladders are basically in collapse; the arena title fiasco at end of season was an embarrassment. 99% of the mess was Blizz created from Legion's pruning, RNG, templates, forcing endless PvE grind for AP, etc.

Much of what's on PTR is already a done deal, coz Blizz has proven they don't listen to players anymore. PTR is now basically systems and bug testing...that's all they want people on it for. They're going to do what the f.uck they want if they think it's good for their cost/benefit analysis (profits).

A lot of shit Blizz has done didn't make sense, but here we are. We've also lost a lot of players/PvPers from it. The Rated ladders are basically in collapse; the arena title fiasco at end of season was an embarrassment. 99% of the mess was Blizz created from Legion's pruning, RNG, templates, forcing endless PvE grind for AP, etc.

Much of what's on PTR is already a done deal, coz Blizz has proven they don't listen to players anymore. PTR is now basically systems and bug testing...that's all they want people on it for. They're going to do what the f.uck they want if they think it's good for their cost/benefit analysis (profits).

Again.... this has been part of PTR for some time now.

Again.... this has been part of PTR for some time now.

The point is whether they scale dungeons or not, they're going to do whatever they want even if it sucks from a player's standpoint, with an army of PR spin-meisters (Lore, Celestalon, Holinka, etc.) and forum fanboys deployed to make it sound good. And many of the kool-aid drinkers will believe it. If it isn't something dumb like scaling it'll be something else...as long as it somehow increases Blizz profit. You can almost make book on it.

The point is whether they scale dungeons or not, they're going to do whatever they want even if it sucks from a player's standpoint, with an army of PR spin-meisters (Lore, Celestalon, Holinka, etc.) and forum fanboys deployed to make it sound good. And many of the kool-aid drinkers will believe it. If it isn't something dumb like scaling it'll be something else...as long as it somehow increases Blizz profit. You can almost make book on it.

Than why even play this game?

While there are still parts of the game that can be fun, other things have been wrecked like endgame. That's why millions of people have quit.

Users who are viewing this thread