US Do people want me to setup a wargame?

Should Neon make bi-weekly wargames a thing?

• Total voters

Neon

666 god
Hey guys I know I talk alot of smack and am a source of unnecessary drama sometimes, but I want to play some competitive wargames. I hold no biases and will accept people on a first come and first serve basis.

Hey guys I know I talk alot of smack and am a source of unnecessary drama sometimes, but I want to play some competitive wargames. I hold no biases and will accept people on a first come and first serve basis.

Your need for attention is worse than that public school girlfriend we all had and cringe about later. I'm really starting to worry about your mental health my dude. Wait until the rerollers from other brackets finish their toons in a few weeks then set something up. You'll have better competition and more people.

Your need for attention is worse than that public school girlfriend we all had and cringe about later. I'm really starting to worry about your mental health my dude. Wait until the rerollers from other brackets finish their toons in a few weeks then set something up. You'll have better competition and more people.

I know for a fact I could get some games going next saturday. Thanks for sharing though buddy you sound a little tense should loosen up a bit you may live longer?

I know for a fact I could get some games going next saturday. Thanks for sharing though buddy you sound a little tense should loosen up a bit you may live longer?

You spelled it wrong my dude. Kinda ruins the whole joke now especially when I have to explain it to you :(

don't give me that shit

jS0QiCmT_o.gif

I love this thread oh god lmao

Neon fr man i'm sure you'll find enough ppl for a wargame gl man always nice to see some variety in the bracket so I appreciate the initiative

specially with all the new twinks some of the guilds have been bringing in

at the same time I hope you're ready for the onslaught of hate because your bipolar ass is a drama magnet

on that note if it's a serious problem I hope you're able to find some help

May I participate in your PVP festivities?

Users who are viewing this thread